cant be possible....results x

juliaharwood

Reaction score
:shock:

my little baba is 8 months, my other baba is 20 months, and I have that weird feeling that I may be pregnant again.....

I am on the pill but I was sick a few months back with a bug.

Have been vomiting the last few mornings, so tired cant stay awake, and i have felt the butterfly fluttering in my tummy.

I cant believe I have only just realised, and hubby is at pub and I am watching boys so cant even nip to tesco for a test.

This would be really freaky if I am preggers again cos i have only had the time or energy to have rumpy pumpy with hubby a few times since baby was born,

will go get test first thing in morning, wish me luck :) could be a busy household in here lol

hope you get the answer you want hun xx

Best of luck, hope you get the outcome you would like!!!!

Good luck, I am excited hehe , hope u get the result u want :hug:

ooooo im gettin excited hehe hurry hurry hurry the suspence is killing me :rotfl:

Sooo did you do a test.. Been checking this thread all day with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Come on! You can't keep us all waiting like this! Did you pee on a stick this morning? What did it say? :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you haven't done it yet, go do it now!!!! :rotfl:

Hi ladies, sorry about the wait, but couldnt get computer to work yesterday....

Well Im Not pregnant, a little dissapointed but also a little glad, but whats for you wont go past ya.

A little to soon for me to have another just now, but I will be on here again in a few years, i hope.

good luck to all of you with your pregnancys and have a fantastic christmas.....(at least I can get drunk this christmas....well as drunk as the little ones will let me lol)

take care, love julia x

Awwwww sounds like you have your hands full with the LOs you have already. Hope to see you around at some point :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww, maybe another time then :hug:

You're right though, you get to drink at Christmas and we're all on orange juice!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back