It's good to be back...so soon :S

Reena

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Well...Im back in the first tri...didnt take that long but that's another story lol. I've started the vomiting and major headaches but its so much harder with a 5 month old screaming for attention! I cant believe how much I relaxed with my first one...now there's no break, especially as Im bf-ing.

Ok that turned out to be a moany post, just wanted to say how glad I am to be back! and congrats to the new mum's :hug:

Here's to another 10 months of symptoms! :wave:

Congratulations! I don't envy you going through this with a 5 month old in tow. I'm sure you'll be great though.

Was number 2 planned?

:D

:wave: hey reena,

Congratulations on your new pregnancy.
Im in the same boat as you, 5 month old and 10 weeks pregnant :D .
Its tough looking after a little one and having symtoms isnt it? luckily most of my morning sickness has disappered. Hopefully you feel better soon :hug: :D .

Congrats! :cheer: :cheer: I don't know how you ladies with little babies are managing at the moment! I'm finding it hard enough just getting James to school in the morning, and he can feed himself!

Thx girls :hug: um no it wasnt planned...I had an emergency c section and I was on the mini-pill...and we had sex TWICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH! I know...cant believe it, but its happened and Im happy anyway, tough going tho.
Bring on the moaning :rotfl:

little*red...I wish I was as lucky as you..Im puking my guts out everywhere (sorry if tmi :oops: )..they say if you have a similar symptom pattern you can guess what ur having, I had sickness from same time with my baby boy first time around so I reckon its another boy...hubby wants a girl so bad this time!

Thx girls :hug: um no it wasnt planned...I had an emergency c section and I was on the mini-pill...and we had sex TWICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH! I know...cant believe it, but its happened and Im happy anyway, tough going tho.

little*red...I wish I was as lucky as you..Im puking my guts out everywhere (sorry if tmi :oops: )..they say if you have a similar symptom pattern you can guess what ur having, I had sickness from same time with my baby boy first time around so I reckon its another boy...hubby wants a girl so bad this time!

congratulations!!
im also in similar boat, Jayden is 6 months and I am 13 weeks pregnant, I also cant believe how much rest I got the last time and now i get very little, but still delighted and loving it anyway :D
We would all have been on here roughly at the same ime last year, its like ground hog day, Jayden was due 19th March, this one is due 20th March, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back