Can you see?

I think you need to just get a FRER hun so your not double guessing the naff cheapies. X

I think you need to just get a FRER hun so your not double guessing the naff cheapies. X
I’m scared it’s leftover hormone and I’ll get a real line on a frer and think it’s something it’s not you know?! I’ve got another one of those rapid response ones I might use tomorrow! I feel like I need to see it on a 25miu instead of a 6miu to know for sure if that makes sense?

Awwww I hate seeing you in limbo... Those tests arent great I used them along side the one step midstream sticks and found the midstream show exactly a progression so stopped using the small sticks as not great. It is so difficult not knowing if new pregnancy or old but I always got just white when not and so strange as you said they had been white before these last few days... Good luck hope get answer xxx

Last edited:
If you had surgery to remove the remaining tissue then the HCG should be gone. I had a mmc and had a faint positive test for weeks until a piece of tissue came out and literally the next day I had full negative tests. I’d get a frer and see if the line progresses.

Those lines on the cheapies look good. When I first had my bfp the cheapies didn't give me consistent results until AF was due. Some days were darker than others but some were lighter. Same goes for frer.

The rapid result is 100mui so completely useless at this point for you.

Definitely get a normal frer.

Fingers crossed! Xx
:hugs:

Have you done a frer yet hun?
I keep checking back for news xx

Still nothing. I didn’t spent the money on frers but got myself a few 25mius and everything is negative. Hate the cheap tests for giving me false hope, it’s not the first time either so I should have known better!
My body is seriously playing tricks on me! Sore boobs for days now, headaches and tiredness etc. I really feel like my body is doing something at least. I muuuuuust have a period coming soon surely?! Don’t think I’d ever be so happy to see one honestly! Just press the reset button and start tracking again!

Here I go again....

Still no sign of period at all!
Hadn’t tested for two days. Decided to do one today just to make sure still negative and got this.

It’s grey right? No pink? And it’s more of a splodge than a line?! Be honest!

my best friend is 7 weeks pregnant and it’s been super hard for me. Sent her these pics and she’s basically saying I’m stupid for even thinking there is a chance this is a positive.
I’d rather hear it from someone I didn’t personally know because I just feel tension building with me and her now. I know I’m just being sensitive but still.

I actually bought another 20 of these on eBay last night because they’re the best value for money but I don’t think I’ll use them if this leads to nothing over the next couple of days. I’m driving myself absolutely bonkers!!!

tomorrow is 8 weeks since the D&C!

and I know ‘get a frer’ but honestly I just can’t justify money on it if it turns out to be nothing! If these tests actually start churning out positives then I’d confirm it on a midstream but I really don’t wanna go spend £10 or whatever to get a BFN! That would just feel like even more of a kick in the teeth!

A26B0995-212E-4ACB-9740-B65CB703DB18.jpeg 2C31B75C-9927-4486-B653-21A8CD8A4C7E.jpeg 5F9B9ECF-636C-4606-9465-3F8D102FC466.jpeg

Here I go again....

Still no sign of period at all!
Hadn’t tested for two days. Decided to do one today just to make sure still negative and got this.

It’s grey right? No pink? And it’s more of a splodge than a line?! Be honest!

my best friend is 7 weeks pregnant and it’s been super hard for me. Sent her these pics and she’s basically saying I’m stupid for even thinking there is a chance this is a positive.
I’d rather hear it from someone I didn’t personally know because I just feel tension building with me and her now. I know I’m just being sensitive but still.

I actually bought another 20 of these on eBay last night because they’re the best value for money but I don’t think I’ll use them if this leads to nothing over the next couple of days. I’m driving myself absolutely bonkers!!!

tomorrow is 8 weeks since the D&C!

and I know ‘get a frer’ but honestly I just can’t justify money on it if it turns out to be nothing! If these tests actually start churning out positives then I’d confirm it on a midstream but I really don’t wanna go spend £10 or whatever to get a BFN! That would just feel like even more of a kick in the teeth!

View attachment 90143 View attachment 90145 View attachment 90147
I'll be honest, I think you might have hcg still in your blood. 8 weeks post d&c, and you've been getting these lines for a while now, if it was a new pregnancy the lines would be blazing by now. If I was you, I'd push for a blood test. I had positives for 9 weeks until I finally pushed for bloods, my levels were very low but still there, and I passed some tissue not long after. At least you'll know that way lovely! I'm so sorry you're going through this, been there myself and its really shitty xxx

But I’ve had complete blank lines this week! Like I tested two days ago and nothing! I just don’t get it!
I think if I’ve still not had a period in a week then I deffo will go to the doctors! But last week I had all the cramping and sore boobs etc so part of me thinks maybe I was ovulating then so I wanna give it enough time from then to see if a period actually comes from that! Or a positive obviously xx

But I’ve had complete blank lines this week! Like I tested two days ago and nothing! I just don’t get it!
I think if I’ve still not had a period in a week then I deffo will go to the doctors! But last week I had all the cramping and sore boobs etc so part of me thinks maybe I was ovulating then so I wanna give it enough time from then to see if a period actually comes from that! Or a positive obviously xx
That is strange, it sounds like your body has definitely been trying to do something, so totally up to you, maybe wait and see a few more days. Just try to relax a little, I know everybody says it and it's so annoying, but it's so true. Take some time for yourself! Trust that your body is working itself out. Being too much inside your own head can be a bad place after a loss. It can be hard to think of anything else xx

Hmm it’s definitely confusing, I do see lines on those tests but as you say they seem a bit blurry and not sure if there’s colour to them, you could try dipping one in water see what it comes out like, do you have any ovulation tests?

Hmm it’s definitely confusing, I do see lines on those tests but as you say they seem a bit blurry and not sure if there’s colour to them, you could try dipping one in water see what it comes out like, do you have any ovulation tests?
I’ve only got one of these tests left til more arrive in the post so don’t wanna use it on water! I’ve got tonnes of ovulation tests xxx

I’ve only got one of these tests left til more arrive in the post so don’t wanna use it on water! I’ve got tonnes of ovulation tests xxx

maybe try an ov test and see what that turns out like - problem is hcg will also turn an ov test positive!! If you’ve got tonnes of them might aswell use one - if it comes out positive I’d get doing the deed just incase, and bite the bullet and get a more reliable pregnancy test xx

I’m sorry you’re going through this! I went through a mmc twice and I will say it maybe sounds like you may have some left over tissue. My first mmc I bled on and off for 4-5 weeks then randomly started again until I passed tissue and then it stopped and I got on a normal cycle. Second mmc I bled on and off from November until January again and finally I passed a piece of tissue and got back on a normal cycle again. Both times my tests looked like yours. Have you had any spotting or a proper period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back