please can someone let me know if this is normal or if there could be a positive outc

Beebop21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope someone out there can provide me with some advice.
My last period started on 22 December 2011 approx. I havent had a period since and it is now 9 Feb 12. I am usually always regular. My husband and i decided to try for our seconf baby and on 27th december we had unprotected sex.

I thought given the passage of time with no perios i would be pregnant. Therefore i tried a test yesterday (8 Feb) which as negative and a diferent branded test today which was also negative. Yesterday and today i have had slight brown/red slimy discharge when i wipe at toilet.

could i be pregnant or if not what could be wrong?

:oooo:

What contraception were you using before you started ttc?

Hi,

Your exactly same as me. My last period started 23rd December and nothing since. I had 2 days of brown/pinkish discharge last week, nothing like my normal period at all. And a negative pregnancy test 2 weeks ago.
The doctor thinks I haven't ovulated yet. Apparently thinking about ovulating and TTC too much can stress you out and change your hormones my GP said. I am now on the 'not thinking about TTC' approach but still no AF. Never thought i'de want it to arrive so badly!

Don't worry too much (easier said than done I know!). MAybe see you GP, they may do a bloode test for you hunni xxx

Hi just the normal pill, but I haven't been using it for almost a year

So does the doctor think you may be pregnant still? I have no
Idea how all this works. I was really convinced I was pregnant, I always get my period either that or it's a real coincidence!

So does the doctor think you may be pregnant still? I have no
Idea how all this works. I was really convinced I was pregnant, I always get my period either that or it's a real coincidence!

No i'm not pregnant......but everyone is different. A blood test would be more accurate for you. Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back