Can you see?

Littleperson

Reaction score
Back story for those that don’t know. Had a miscarriage in December, surgery on 29th December to remove remaining tissue! No period since. Haven’t temped or used opks.
Had pain last Sunday 2nd feb.
And then stabbing pains yesterday and today.

I thought maybe I ovulated last Sunday. And am hoping stabbing pains today is implantation.

ive used to many of these tests and I know they can show shadows! But this batch has been stark white negatives until this one. it’s only a two and a half hour hold tonight. Couldn’t wait lol!

Is it just a shadow or can anyone see slight pink?!

I’ve got two frers so will be using one in the morning! But just wanted opinions xxx

FBF9521F-FA96-4066-8ED0-ED1884E175C6.jpeg B8EC7987-56B6-4E8F-A145-4937052B5A8B.jpeg F2F6286A-2286-4320-9299-1B3767C069FC.jpeg A45BEF99-E1C5-4E9C-B4AD-496C81574501.jpeg D34769D9-6570-45B5-AF3C-B36A027F5C26.jpeg

Ohhhhhhhhh I hope more than anything you were more fertile and caught your egg again.... I see on all of them a light line... I hope the frer in morning confirms. It would be amazing to see a bfp for you. Xxcx

Thanks guys! I did think I could see something! Reeeeeally hope it’s the start of something! here we go again haha! Non stop testing for the next couple of days for me lol xx

Ohhhhhhhhh I hope more than anything you were more fertile and caught your egg again.... I see on all of them a light line... I hope the frer in morning confirms. It would be amazing to see a bfp for you. Xxcx
Hope you’re well jac xxx

Hope you’re well jac xxx
I'm okay just taking every day at a time... So been watching out for when you started to test again. Didn't want to pester you as it is so difficult after miscarriage but I'm hoping so much for you. The line is the same thickness so just hope and pray in morning a frer has a line for you and not leave you for days wondering xxx

I'm okay just taking every day at a time... So been watching out for when you started to test again. Didn't want to pester you as it is so difficult after miscarriage but I'm hoping so much for you. The line is the same thickness so just hope and pray in morning a frer has a line for you and not leave you for days wondering xxx
Did you have a scan yet? Everything going good?
You can pester me anytime lol!
Will update on here with the frer :) xxx

Did you have a scan yet? Everything going good?
You can pester me anytime lol!
Will update on here it’s the frer :) xxx
Had the 12week scan and next scan is somepoint in March. I just remember I kinda went into a wee shell but been watching in the hope because you weren't temping or testing you would fall naturally again soon. It be best thing ever you deserve this so much. Sending all the baby dust to you for morning :dust: xxx

Had the 12week scan and next scan is somepoint in March. I just remember I kinda went into a wee shell but been watching in the hope because you weren't temping or testing you would fall naturally again soon. It be best thing ever you deserve this so much. Sending all the baby dust to you for morning :dust: xxx
Soooooo happy for you jac!!! Best news!
Thanks lovely, fingers crossed xxx

Ooooh I can for sure see something!
Really hope your frer has something on it in the morning!

I would count that as bfp for sure. can't wait to see the FRER!

Can absolutely see these and look pink to me. Took me ages to get a decent line on these, even when other tests were super dark! Good luck for the morning! X

Ugh I hate testing lol!!

I can deffo see something even more clearly on the cheapie this morning, don’t know if the photos is doing it justice though.
Have put a photo of last nights cheapie vs this morning.

As for the frer I feel like I can see the faaaaaaintest thing??!

but! Turns out I got first response rapid results. Searched the packaging for sensitivity and it isn’t listed, turned to google and found these posts about them! So I think it’s not a true frer! The stick doesn’t even have the first response logo on it!!!

thoughts?!

2A3E8CE0-D595-4292-9126-714954C986F6.png C0D4ABA5-7D4B-4D8D-B465-C5609681B395.png A73612C1-6B51-4D64-BDB3-9E3269E38EDB.jpeg C39CE0C9-422D-41C7-A952-B7408A268EAC.jpeg EB197918-427C-4806-A4DB-D330EBC944D6.jpeg

Awww the rapid are less sensitive so don't worry on them. What one on the cheapies is this morning as the bottom looks more pinky and a little darker... Sending big hugs don't give up yet as still looks good to me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back