Can you see?

The cheapie if today along with rapid test looks darker and pinkier so I think still bfp starting xxx

Oh @Littleperson - the rapid result ones aint sensitive at all. I think they are around 25miu. Whereas a first response is 6miu.
Get to that shop ASAP haha!
Also the cheapie definitely looks darker this morning :dust: xx

Thanks guys! The cheapie from today is the bottom one! I really don’t wanna ho down the line of spending lots on tests so might just stick with the cheapies as I have a few! Hate this part, just want an answer! I still don’t feel like ‘yep that’s a positive’ you know?

Thanks guys! The cheapie from today is the bottom one! I really don’t wanna ho down the line of spending lots on tests so might just stick with the cheapies as I have a few! Hate this part, just want an answer! I still don’t feel like ‘yep that’s a positive’ you know?
Yeah I think especially after all you have been through you are just more cautious and worried which is natural. The cheapie tests are going in right direction anyway.. More pinky and darker so holding out all hope for you and in few days will feel more confident to believe it. :dust: to your bfp xxx

I really hope so! Still got some niggly pains going on so can’t lie I am feeling a bit hopeful!
Will post more tests on this thread as I do them xxx

I really hope so! Still got some niggly pains going on so can’t lie I am feeling a bit hopeful!
Will post more tests on this thread as I do them xxx
Niggly pains can be the little bean snuggling in if not long implanted... I def see the line darker on todays and the cheapie ones always took me ages to get dark. Normal tests even got darker before them for me... Ooooh maybe just one of the more fertile ones after horrible loss.. All crossed for you :pray: :pray: xx

I even put it to black and white on my phone... Look how darker the line is this morning.. That's def the start of a bfp.. So cmon little bean we are routing for you to be nice and sticky xxx

20200212_091243.jpg

Hahahaha jac you are the BEST!!!!!

eeek! Here’s hoping! Xxx
We have been on here going through it since start.. You have been massive support to me and I want to see your happy ever after and rainbow baby so much... Sending massive hugs to you :hugs: :friends: xxx

I feel the same about you jac <3

awww I’m patient today but if tomorrow’s just looks the exact same I could see me going and buying more tests then haha! :rotfl:

Today's is darker than Novembers... I will be thinking of you.. You are so patient. You deserve this so so much.... Praying and All crossed for you <3 <3 xxx

LOOKS LIGHT A GOOD START ILL BE WATCHING THIS THREAD PRAYING FOR YOUR BFP XXXX

Today’s is the bottom and is very much the same. I’ve resigned myself to two thoughts.

1. these tests are shit and could just be shadows on them all and I wasn’t looking hard enough before because I didn’t actually think I was pregnant til now.

2. There’s a slight hormone left over still from my D&C and I didn’t look hard enough before.

Don’t think this is a bfp that’s for sure.

not going to get a frer because if it shows a line it will give me hope!

will continue with these but only get excited if I see an actual pink line that’s unmistakeable because at this point I feel like I’m imagining things. And some times I can see the lines and sometimes I can’t.

E55E7F1C-90A9-4746-8368-8D845683C94D.jpeg

Awww I feel absolutely gutted for you. The test yesterday looked so positive. I'm so sorry you are still left in limbo. Think all us ladies had such high hopes for you. Sending massive hugs xxx

I'm still hoping this is just the start of a bfp for you. When did you have the d&c? I had hcg for 2 months after medical management and I should have pressed harder for action. It could be worth pushing for a blood test and they can see the level and whether it could be left over or a new pregnancy xx

29th of December! I don’t think I’ll bother! If this doesn’t get stronger then it’s not a pregnancy anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back