Can you give a 6 month old prawns?

As long as there are no family allergies then yes.

Im not sure hun but I wouldnt . I think they are a pretty common allergy so i'd avoid until Lo is older x

Thankyou both.

There Aren't any family allergies. I was surprised you can give peanut butter as well.

Why about things like smoked salmon? I've looked in
Books but it doesn't Mention things like this.

I'm not 100% but I think so-just be careful with how much salt there is in it. As long as there's no family allergies you can give pretty much anything!

I never actually thought about family allergies . As Mrs R says just check the salt content because a lot of fish is cured with salt . Its a pity books dont mention it because prawns and salmon must be so healthy !

we gave little bits of smoked salmon early and prawns. He was fine but he did have a pretty bad egg allergy which is now no eggs in diet. So glad it's going so well :):):)

Oh me I made fish pie yesterday for her and didn't think of checking the salt content of the haddock?!?

I've never tried prawns, did you try them hopeful?
I can't give Emily eggs till she's over one as I had a bad egg allergy
X

No I didn't try tem pinky, think they were a Bit small For
Him to pick up at the moment, and then I realised he doesn't have any teeth and they were quite tough!!I'm sure the fish pie would have been fine as long as you didn't add extra salt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back