Can someone help me understand this.

Ash89

Reaction score
Hi there ladies

Im new on here.

Ive been tracking my periods and cycle lengths etc etc ..
I have polycystic ovaries we are being reffered to ivf but we still want to try naturally..

I had a period on 7th feb then 4th march 2016 and now started on on 4th april
7th feb to 4th march = 26day cycle right?
4th march 4th april = 32 day cycle right?

Im really confused with all this ? Am i calculating correctly?

Thankyou in advance x

Hello and welcome. Yes you are correct. Have you been given anything to try before IVF like clomid? I also have pco and I'm currently taking clomid before being referred for ivf.

Thankyou snowbee.

No i havent gone onto clomid .. Im on very early stages of ivf still going through tests. Havent filled any forms etc i have to go for blood test tomrw which requird me to be on period and i got to go for cervical screening after having the blood test.

Ive read on another post about soya isoflavones and i ordered some yesterday went to get them today n they sent me wrongs for menopause im like im 26 !

Ive rang tesco's to see who stock this and they can not find it on their system at all.
Was hoping to get them today so i could start it off tonight . Dont think thats going to happen now 😔

I'm surprised they aren't starting you on clomid before ivf as that seems to be the standard procedure for pcos here. A lot of the soya iso is labelled as being for helping with menopause symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that as long as the active ingredients are correct. I didn't react to soya iso at all so it didn't work for me. I got mine from Amazon.

Im going in tomrw morning for my blood test ill enquire with the nurse about clomid.

I managed to get some SI today from amazon so they will be here tomrw so think im gona start on CD 4. But my period had slowed down alot now so wondering if i should or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back