Please can someone advise......UPDATED IS THIS A POSTIVE.....CBD Results!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see a line in every picture hun, hope that line gets darker so you.
everything crossed for you hun xxxxx

Morning ladies....up early as DH is away shooting for the day and I woke up lol!!

Anyway....well I did FMU on a CBD and another CBplus....

Got a BFN on CBD and a BFP (well still very very faint) but as broad as the horizontal line on a CBplus... so Im confused!

Can still see like the block outline of the CBplus but im not sure if its really a positive or not!!!

Do I believe the CBD or the CBplus.....Im a bit disheartened as Im scared incase its all going to turn out to be a false alarm!!

Thanks in advance.....I will upload couple pics but again they lose their resolution so may have to play around with the zoom button to see better and the one I have put into 'xray' I think you maybe able to see the broad block of light down the cross shape....!

Arrrggghhh why isnt it a propper BFP!!! Nice and dark etc.....xxx

Yesterday and todays tests! CBplus

Attachments

• 030410 xray.jpg
    030410 xray.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 030410.jpg
    030410.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 030410 2.jpg
    030410 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo1013.jpg
    Photo1013.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hmmmm not the best pics but Ive played with the zoom and if you zoom down to 50% pic three shows a pretty clear cross!

xx

Just have to keep trying every day Hun and I'm sure it will get clearer, def something there so be positive sweetie

Thanks Toni....Im not going to test tomorrow but wait till monday and hopefully levels of HGC if I am preg will show a bit more....god I didnt think I would become this obsessed!! Im getting nothing done at home lol coz Im bloody anylising pics! lol xxx

You poor thing, it's like your in limbo. Do something, keep your mind off it, get the ironing board out or do some dusting with your fave cd on really loud. Just enjoy your bank holiday (easier said than done I know)

Ha I know lol!! Well Im in my craft room so Im going to get cracking with some craft and jewellery orders I have and i will not test anymore today!!! Ha....but yeah theres nothing I can do until I know for def and thats not going to happen this weekend so I best try and get on with the weekend!! lol

Thanks Toni xxx

Oh Wilma, I'm off line for a couple of days and I miss all the excitement!! Don't fret about the CBD - they're much less sensitive than the internet cheapies. I deffo see the 2 lines! Hang in there a few days for the CBD to show.
Best of luck!! :) Xx

Thanks Bead....im in a panic now ive just been to loo and when wiped theres pink and a tiny bit darker blood! Got crampy stomach in last ten mins and feel like its over!!! Sh*t!
I wish DH was here I feel like crap now....not sure I can do this again after last month....xxx

Don't give up hope hon! Wait till you test tomorrow! Hope you get darker lines tomorrow! Lots of love and luck to you and your OH!

Its amazing how trying to get pregnant can make us all go a little mad! We have been trying for 3 months and hope things happen soon as don't think I can cope with the monthly stress for much longer!

Try and keep busy till then! Dx

Last edited:
Thanks Debs....its def got me going mad.....its sooo soo stressfull isnt it....xxx

Hi Charlene....no....thankfully!
Had little more bleeding when wiped last time at loo but did an asda own brand and also two ec and all positive....so Im finally starting to believe Im pregnant and now just hoping that its makes it.....thank you xxx

Your welcome! :)

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy :hug: x

Last edited:
Thanks Mrs.....you too me dear and hopefully I will be heading over into 1st tri asap!!! xxx

Me hope so too :) can't wait for you to join all us first trimester girls :D and we can all go on about how we are scared of having a poo like i did yesterday LMAO!

YAY! hurry up wilma :D just to let you know aswell I only got a BFP on CBD 3 days after af was due :D

Yes really :) Day af was due I got the crappest line I have ever seen in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back