Please can someone advise......UPDATED IS THIS A POSTIVE.....CBD Results!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can def see lines on first set of pics but cant on newweer pics but diff tests test at diff levels i was on a 24day cycle because of the clomid and got neg results untill i was 6 days late so i thikn your def in with a god shot best of luck xxxx

Thanks Ladies....Im in a different room and you can see the + line much better altho still thin so will put coupld more pics up but I think its def this time!!! xxx

Woo hoo Im glad you could see it....so would you say its a def BFP??? xx

I can see it for deffo on that one!!! xxx thats a BFP hun!!! xxx congrats! Im soo excited for you!! x cant wait to see the results of your digi! xx

Thanks SA its awful having to nag you all and needing others to confirm also but I just need to know that yous can all see it too....DH and DD can see it but on pics its not showing up the best!! Ahhh Im so excited!!! xxxx

Oh wilma I'm so happy for you. You must be so so so thrilled. Been keeping a close eye on this one and that definately looks like a BFP! Have a happy healthy 9months x x

Ah thank you so much Toni....I just hope its keeps getting darker and darker....sooooo excited!! xxx

Oh wow, been away and only just catching up on everything - sooo exciting for you, congrats, hope that line gets clearer and clearer for you.

Thanks Frankie.....me too although it was a faint + I still want more evidence lol!! Ha prob still wont believe it till Im sitting cuddling it....lol xxx

I can see it too :yay: My first tests looked the same and very gradually got darker... everything crossed for you! :yay:

Thanks SM......argghhh Im paranoid that it was only me who could see it lol!! Just did another EC stick when came in and dd can see a faint line there too....bought another two CB+ and going to do CBD on sunday!!! ;-) xxx

Good Luck hunni

Wish you all the luck in the world...I do hope it's a BFP, looks very promising

Donna xx

Thanks Donna....I hope so too after all this carry on I certainly dont want a repeat of last month lol!! Fingers crossed tho ehh!!!
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111