Please can someone advise......UPDATED IS THIS A POSTIVE.....CBD Results!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hi ladies......

Ok something is bugging me.....and although I have been very calm during the TWW I am now starting to get curious but scared of a BFP at the same time!
So.....my ticker is wrong as its worked out on a 28 day cycle and 14day LP.....however when I put the correct dates and info of last AF being 5th March....lenth of cycle 25 days, LP 12 days and AF lasting 8 days...it says I should have got AF on Tues March 30th!!

Is this right?

Someone shoot me......if thats the case Im two days late (3 tomorrow)!!!

Thanks in advance
xxx

Last edited:
Hi Wilma, I didn't think you could change or extend the LP from 14 days std? I'm not sure tho.

I put in 25 day cycle, 8 days AF and 14 days LP and got your in day 2 of your cycle?!!!

Do you feel pregnant?

POAS POAS!! xxx

Sorry - i get so excited for everyone else! xxxx

If you usually have a 25 day cycle that would make you 2 days late tomorrow (..or today even as it's now 1st April). Fingers crossed for you :yay:

Morning ladies thanks for your replies......
JJ....yeah your LP I think can be anything from 10 to 20 days I think obviously 10 and 20 being outside of what is considered the normal range.....but according to last months dates I am now late! Do I feel pregnant......well I know I was certain last month that I was....but this month I have tended to try and not think about it or SS but I had tidy salmony/pinkish streak when wiping last night and nothing this morning....but felt crampy all day yesterday like AF was goin to turn up but didnt! So Also boobs have been very tender and sore around the sides leading up to nipples and today its a lot less but Im trying not to get too excited just incase!!

SP I really want to now but Im going to wait till tomorrow as orignal ticker says AF tomorrow so will see!!

SM I jusr went by dates from Jan....first month was 27 days, last month 25....and now were up to 28 days....so either dodgy cycles or 2/3 days late!

Ive got loads of EC, a CBD and a Superdrug own brand......just not sure if it will show or if I will be upset if I get a BFN......???

What do you reckon....what would you all do? (Apart from wait)

I'm now 5 days late and tested yesterday and got a BFN. I'm scared to test again but will do it at the weekend if AF still not here.
Been crampy but no spotting or anything,

FX for us both to get BFP's!!

Oh and I'd probably wait until your orignal ticker date and then test! Exciting times!!!

Hi Wilma, I didn't think you could change or extend the LP from 14 days std? I'm not sure tho.

I put in 25 day cycle, 8 days AF and 14 days LP and got your in day 2 of your cycle?!!!

Do you feel pregnant?

Hi JJ Mum

Your LP can be anything from 10 days in length. You LP is the days between ov and AF.

Hi Wilma

Tickers are definately not predictable, as i found out.

If you think AF is supposed to be today then i would test tomorrow and see if you get your BFP.

FX for your hun xxx

Hey ladies.....Ive just nearly cholked on my lunch.....been out and felt crampy all morning and thought AF had arrived.....so went to loo as soon as I got home and no AF but a small amount of brown stuff....so thought right do a test see what happens!!
So I did the usual and did an ECc OPK and HPT....sat them on a paper towel and started to eat my lunch....turned around and nearly spat my dinner out.....there was the faintest line on HPT and a pretty clear one on OPK...so I took a pic straight away and wondered if yous would tell me am I imagining it or if theres the faintest line there? Still feel quite twingy mostly left side so still thinking AF is coming but also excited as I could see faint line....its pretty much invisible now but you can still .......anyway heres a pic see waht yous thinks.......Im scared to get excited and dont want to waste a CBD as not got FMU and DH said to wait till tomorrow so he can be here too so......eeeeek!

Thanks xxxxx

Attachments

• positive maybe.jpg
    positive maybe.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
I can see both lines!!! Woop woop!!! X x

Ooooohhh thanks LM.....cant wait for tomorrow to test again......xxxx

omg omg im excited. do the superdrug test!! or is that horrible 4 ur oh?? lol GL xx

:stork:i can definately see lines on there hun .... yaaaaaay so pleased for you xxxxxx

Ha Lisa.....lol I have no pee left atm....so how long should I wait till I try again today.....Oh my goodness Im shaking......lol xxxx

Ah chelly thank you Im just scared to believe it incase its not....but there is def something there isnt there.....? xxx

Thanks TM.....I just hope that second line keeps getting stronger!!! How exciting !!! xxxx

id be doin another as soon as you can wee again hehe..... bet your over the moon:dance: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back