Bfp this morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycatlady

Reaction score
Got my bfp this morning, after early morning cheapie had no line, I decided to do a digi. 1-2 weeks!! So happy, can't quite believe it, and am so glad I kept positive this cycle.

I have so much to look forward to and I feel so lucky!

Told oh on phone but can't wait until he comes home :love:

OH has just informed the cats that they will be forgotten about in 9 months time - told him that it's him that might need to worry about the pecking order in our house xx

Whoop Whoop!! and tell oh there is 50 /50 chance its a girl, so he will be way down the pecking order ...... after the cats I think too..

Congratulations to you - wishing you a lovely 8 months from here X

OH has just informed the cats that they will be forgotten about in 9 months time - told him that it's him that might need to worry about the pecking order in our house xx

Hehe, that's funny :lol: I sat my cats down yesterday morning after I found out I was pregnant and explained to them that things would be a bit different in 8+ months but that I would still love them lol - how nuts am I??!! :lol:

Humongous congratulations :) see you in tri 1, I'm the one moaning about morning sickness all the time ;-) xxx

sorry it didnt work out for you sweety xxxx

Better add this here before any more congratulations - mine was a chemical. Bleeding and negative digi on Monday :sad:

sorry to hear about your chemical hunny ....sending vibes and hugs :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111