Can I use the bumbo in the bath?

*Star*

Reaction score
Obv i wouldn't leave her alone in there, but i have the normal type of led back baby bath seat, but she hates to be led back, she wants to be sat up. so i thought the bumbo would be perfect, but im not sure if you can?

i would be in the bath with her when she's in it, so i cant see a danger i dont think??

anyone?

It does state on the box that it isn't to be used in the bath. I'm presuming because it's not stable enough and will slip on the bottom.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It says on my bumbo not to use in the bath.

It doesn't work anyway because it floats and doesn't stay in place!

I tried!

Kim x x x x

I would think it would try to float? So would be unstable!? Im not 100% but they are rather light!?

what about a bath seat ?
dc35_1.JPG

I was thinking that the other day you know, that they should make a bumbo for the bath! I wonder if they will soon! :think:

We've used it in the shower when we stayed overnight in a B&B. We also tried it in the bath, but like the others say, it floats :lol:

I dunno if your looking at spending money but if you are I'd definitely recommend the Aqua Pod from Mothercare. Jack still uses his (not seat bit just mat bit) So it lasts ages. :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I dunno if your looking at spending money but if you are I'd definitely recommend the Aqua Pod from Mothercare. Jack still uses his (not seat bit just mat bit) So it lasts ages. :)

Aww, I love that!

I was wondering if you could use a bumbo for the shower. I might get some of those though, Mollys only got a few weeks worth of her baby bath left I reckon.

tthanks everyone. the problem with those is that she cant sit unaided yet. so the bumbo was perfect. those two look like she needs to be sat up ok?

Well I have the bebe pod which is similar to the bumbo and I used it in the bath for months when he couldn't sit up. It didn't float when he was sat in it. He absolutely loved it. On the bottom it did say not to be used in water but I did it anyway! I was with him at all times.

oh i might see if i can borrow or get a cheap one for a few months then. she is getting too big for the bumbo, her legs keep getting stuck!

Caelan loves his bumbo and he is way too big for it now hes nearly 10 months, I still use it on the odd occasion seen as he's not crawling. He does get stuck in it sometimes! I am going to see if I can get something similar for him to sit in now he is bigger. :D

When I got that for Jack he could sit but not unaided :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back