Can I take

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Benelin cold and flu tablets, the day ones?

I've had a killer sore throat since last night and I'm ODing on honey and lemon and only have 1 normal paracetamol tablet that I havnt taken yet as it'll have to last me until my OH gets home.

what do you ladies think?

i was told not to take any cold and flu medicine by my midwife hun x

You can only have paracetamol - nothing with decongestant in it so no lemsip or anything similar.. I'm guessing the tablets have more in. I have an awful cold too and I'm living on honey and lemon or hot orange with honey. Doesn't seem to do much though does it? :(
Hope you feel better soon x

I've taken my last paracetamol and that should perk me up enough to get the cleaning done and I'll wait for OH to get home later when he can bring me something before taking anything else. Thanks girls

U cant take anything apart from paracetamol when pregnant, cant even take a lemsip or anything.

I feel ur pain I had the cold twice during pregnancy & i'm so used to taking something - to go w/out was torture.

Hope your better soon

:)

:hugs: hope u feel better soon. Iv felt that colds etc have been a lot worse while preggers, put ur feet up xx

Feel better soon hun. Colds suck big time! x

Also a lot of cold and flu meds have caffeine in them. Good job with paracetomol. With me before I became preg it didn't do a thing but now when i just take 1 I find it works like a dream. Sometimes better than all the other meds x

Get better soon, nothing worse than feeling poorly when you are pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back