Can i still use the same name???

dollface79

Reaction score
I kind of had my heart set on having a girl and wanted to call her Stevey Isabella... but now that i'm having a boy (which i don't mind really) i'm stuck!

I still love the name Stevey but i have never come across a boy with this name, only ever 1 girl! Stevey Nicks lol

Do you think a boy could be called this? I know i could put Stephen but want it to be different!

I know a Stevie BUT he is a Stephen on his Birth certificate :shock:

I love Stevie for a girl, think it's perfect!!

If you are not sure about it for a boy why not keep it in-case you do have a girl?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Where I'm from, most boys who are called Stephen/Steven have their names shortened to Stevie.

I've never known of a girl called Stevey other than Stevey Knicks x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know a Stevie BUT he is a Stephen on his Birth certificate :shock:

I love Stevie for a girl, think it's perfect!!

If you are not sure about it for a boy why not keep it in-case you do have a girl?

xxxxxxxxxx

It took long enough to get pregnant this time, i doubt i will get pregnant again to be honest! Would be nice if i did but i wont be pinning my hopes on it.

I've been saying the name quite a bit to see if i like it or love it... it would be

Stevey J Adams

The J standing for John my dad.

I think i love it...

Stevie nicks was a Stephanie by birth name, so Steven/Stephan wouldn't be that far off :)

I'm not sure it really matters :)

id say use the name if you like it, My god fathers daughter is called stevie and my late cousin who was make was also called stevie.
Its pretty universal so go for it xxx

Yes... mind is made up! Stevey J Adams it shall be! Now... just to sweet talk the other half......

lovely name, if OH is not so keen , then have you thought about Stefan? ,

I do know Stephens and they were all called Stevey on the end for nicknames, so if oh didn't go for it, then also you could use the long name and use short name straight away

tbh i see stevie more as a boys name anyway - so i like it lol x

I childminded a Stevie years ago. He was a lovely little lad! Go for it! :) x

I love the name and it is different :) I think it can be used by a boy or girl I reckon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back