I can't decide on a boys name

tamsinorrowan

Reaction score
I am dead set on Tamsin if our baby is a girl, but every online test ( I know they're just a bit of fun) says that it will be a boy.
The rules were I get to choose the name if it is a girl and my gf gets to choose if it is a boy
Could you decide upon these names for a boy?
Thanks all! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My Surname is Young and the middle name will be Linton after my OH's late fathers' name

My youngest middle name is Harrison so chose that one and my neice is called Tamsyn so i love ur choices!x

It depends on if you want a popular name or not. Harrison is popular so there is likely to be another Harrison in the same class, however Rowan is more unusual. I would go with Rowan as I'm after a less popular name.

They're both lovely names but I voted Rowan as it's a bit more unusual.

I always wanted harrison for a boys name when i was younger and then i met my husband and our surname is harris so harrison harris would of been to cheesy for me so when we had our son we decided on ethan

I voted Rowan because it was more unusual even though I love the name Harrison

...... BUT....... I want to change my vote to Harrison now but I don't know how to.

Just as I clicked submit I remembered that Rowan Atkinson played Mr Bean, I don't like mr Bean, sorry!

i've gone for harrison as i would say rowan could also be more of a girls name.

Rowan is a unisex name?
It doesn't sound like one, damn, I'm not too keen on unisex names, no offence meant to anyone.
I will have to research this although I fear I will have no control as I chose the girl name and she chose the boys, I will just root for a girl and be terribly disappoited by a boy :wink:

Harrison for me. I taught a Rowan and it was a girl ;) so I associate it with females ;)

I like Harrison out of the two. However it would depend on the surname :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back