oh no :-(

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Totally just messed up!! Went on to OH's emails to check to see if fox and sons had emailed him (we are selling our flat at the moment) and there were loads of emails there planning a surprise bday party for me!!! It's my birthday in a week and a half and coz I had the baby shower I hadn't planned anything for bday - but he has managed to get all my friends/family emails and emailed them all - hired a room in a bar in town and organised a cake and balloons and everything! I was crying when I read it!!

Now I feel really bad, and I just want to forget that I saw anything!! How am I supposed to act surprised now?!?! Arrrghh!! that will teach me eh?! Any suggestions on how to act surprised or trying to forget would be most appreciated!!

xx

head and brick wall comes to mind lol

***jumps back to tri 1*** :D

Aww sweetie don't know what to suggest but that's so sweet of him my OH wouldn't even think of doing something like that xx

Awwwww babe!!! If you've seen Friends with Monica's surprise party, don't scream 10 seconds after they say surprise and you should be ok :). You silly devil!!

As you walk into the hall pop an ice cube down your knickers, that will give you a shock lol xxxxxxxx

Aww I actually can't believe it!! I have been banging my head against a brick wall ever since! I am so touched that he's done it - I am just so CROSS at myself! grrrr

that'll teach ya!!! I agree with the MOnica thing from friends don't have the surprise delay thing!!! lol.

BB excellent idea that would give her a shock and everyone else when it melts and she looks like she has either weed or her waters have gone!!!! lol

awww, thats so sweet of him :) just act surprised and he will never know ;) xx

LOL leanne! I def need to take a bottle of water with me now and pour it down me just to surprise everyone else and make them think my waters have gone!! Hahaha!! That would be hilarious! I am going to try and forget about it I think, put it to the back of my mind and hope it disappears :( xx

aww thats so sweet just looked shocked and grab him in a big hug straight awaty to hide ur face from the crowd and ya should be grand, i always figure out when oh is doingsomethng to surprise meso developed my i so shocked hug n it works every time

Just act surpriced - I'm sure you can do it!

Ps: that's so sweet of him!!

How lovely!!

Get working on your surprised face and I'm sure it will be fine! ;)

I have always been sumwhat of a drama queen so hopefully will be able to pull it off! Love him so much it's unreal. Never thought anyone would do something like this for me! Xx

They might be the ones suprised if you go into early labour

I might pretend to go into labour just to surprise them all back! Lol xx

Aww that's soo sweet of him, I,d defo go with giving him a hug, so no one can see your face lol xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back