Some help please!

MiniB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here so hello!

My long story short-ish...
I had the copper coil until last Monday 15th when I had it removed and we are now officially TTC.

When I had the coil removed, we were asked if we'd had sex before and we had, on the sunday. They did tell us that there is a chance I might get pregnant straight away then :eh:
But of course that was fine, because that's the whole reason for having the coil removed.

The lovely AF was due Thursday 18th and has still not arrived. Now maybe my mind is playing games with me, but over the week I have felt sick, dizzy when I first stand up and move around, and I can't stop weeing! (sorry TMI!)

No sign of AF arriving, and I'm finding it so hard not to test.

Has anyone else got any experience of having the copper coil removed, how long it took for your cycle to get back to 'normal' and any advice!? I couldn't be pregnant so quickly....surely??
xx

If its 2 weeks since you had sex then you can do a pregnancy test, otherwise I would think the miserable answer is you have to wait it out a few more days. You get used to this in ttc - always seems to be a few more days wait for things, most of us want to know NOW!

No experience of a coil personally, sorry.

Thanks hun. Might just wait it out a few more days, it's only been a week since I had the coil removed so I really don't think I could be pregnant.
Really trying not to get obessessed but it's so difficult!
x

It might be worth taking a test just to put your mind at ease for now.
Then next week, if still no AF, test again. If the doc said you could get pregnant right away, and AF is late, one test cant hurt.
But then, Im a POAS maniac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back