New to this!

furryheart

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first time doing this. I got my coil removed in August and we have been trying since then without any result. I ovulated on 5th December and we had fun either side of this date. :dance: However since then i've had slight cramps which i dont normally get. Keeping fingers crossed this month is "The Month". Can anyone tell me when is the earliest i can do a test? :roll:

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to the forum. :)

I think the earliest I'd be testing is 10DPO - which if you think you O around the 5th then the 15th would be the day to :test:

Good luck :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks, thats when i will test. Also i still havnt got my head round this. Is there more chance of conceiving having fun the 3 days leading up to O or is it better to do it on the actual day of O? or is it too late then?:oooo:

It's a good idea for the :sperm: to be waiting for the egg to be released so they can get to it asap and before it starts to disintegrate. Eggs can last varying lengths so the run up is almost as important as the day of O then a day or so after for good measure :)

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like over on the TTC board. :D

Last edited:
u should fall pregnant fairly quickly!
i had the coil fitted and actually fell pregnant when it was still implanted, but when i got it removed (i had to if i wanted to carry on the pregnancy) i miscarried.

hopefully this is your month!

keep us posted! x

Hope so!!

I have a 16 years Son and over the space of 11 years ive had 3 miscarriages.

Giving it another go, so hope this will be our time.

Wishing you every success hun & Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :)

Last edited:
Hi there, I've been trying since August too, lets hope we won't have to wait too long for our BFPs! It's so annoying when your cycle isn't regular and you immediately think lateness means pregnancy but hopefully it will mean that for us both soon! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back