Can anyone tell me?

jools221181

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit TMI but when you say you lost some plug, what does it look like?
I never had anything with Brody, my waters just went at 37 +5 so I haven't a clue :think:

I ask as earlier on today and once yesterday too there was like a jelly down there when I wiped. Could this just be normal discharge changing a bit? I'm clueless :oops: :lol:

hi hun

the start of the plug is jelly like and clear and then as it gets to the main bit its a bit bloody.

So it sounds like a bit of your plug yes! :dance: It can start coming away a good few weeks before anything happens so dont worry that your only 34 weeks
:hug: :hug:

Oooh thanks Jen how exciting :D
Yes I know it could be weeks yet so I'm not going to worry about it.
I am wondering if the chances of number 2 coming early are higher as Brody did though :think:

jools221181 said:
Oooh thanks Jen how exciting :D
Yes I know it could be weeks yet so I'm not going to worry about it.
I am wondering if the chances of number 2 coming early are higher as Brody did though :think:

Did for me, paris was a week early then harrison was 3 weeks early :lol:

Someone posted a link on here at some point with a picture of one, will see if i can find it.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry should have put a warning!! It is definitely pretty gross!

OOooooh lovely :D :lol:
Thanks Kirsty it was like that but it was just clear and alot smaller. But had it 3 times now but none since this morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back