waters breaking?

bobby1

Reaction score
hey girls,

before you read on this might be a bit TMI!

I just had a load of fluid come out down below.. things is its now stopped? :think:

I was wondering when your waters break will the fluid keep on going, or might you only lose a bit at one time then the rest'll come later?

I haven't noticed that I've lost my plug, I was getting like clear snotty stuff over a few days bit I just thought it was like discharge (TMI?) but not really enough to constitute what i thought was the plug!

does your plug go first before your waters break?
could this be my waters? i have a feeling it might more likely be pee :oops: cos it has stopped so it can't be right?

what do you guys think??

i have been losing fanny snot since yesterday but as you say not enough to say it is a show as such, as for the waters i believe you can lose a bit at a time but mine have never gone until labour is well established so not 100%

Mine went at 2 in the morning like a cup full or there about then nothing, called MW she sent me in to be checked and they said no they hadnt. Went home 2 days later same thing, went in again and was checked again and the MW could feel "hair" (baby hair :lol: ) and not the surface of the water sack, but it was only a little tear and the baby was covering it iykwim so my water only came out if the baby moved out the way. I was induced the next day.

If you think it your water, then go get checked. Dont be fobbed off either my MW was livid with the MW at the hospital for sending me home :hug:

When mine went, I lost a little, then nothing for a while, then a bit more, then nothing, then a bit more etc etc! The MW sent me home saying she didnt think it was my waters! (though by that point I had lost loads over the hours :roll: )

when mine broke with rebecca i phoned the midwife over the phone and they told be to ring back in half an hour and tell them how many pads i had been through, e.g sanitry towels, I went throgh a lot lol, then the contractions started.

thanks ladies for your replies!
I suppose if mine go like yours lea I'll get some more leakage soon-ish..?

hmm I don't really know what to think.. :?

I only lost a max of 100ml or so.. ? nothing since though to such an extent, I've put a pad on which is a bit damp but nothing major really..
I definitely feel a lot of pressure down below, like constantly that I really really need to pee but I've been 5 mins ago..

I don't know whether I should call MW..

Cant give any advice Im afraid but wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope this is it for you hun, and please keep us updated!

Why dont you try lying down for a minute and getting back up again so it will take baby away from the exit and allow more to come out if its going to :think:

oooooooh fingers crossed this is it for you hun keep us updated :hug: :hug:

Remember baby acts like a plug with its head when you stand up...so stopping any waters.
Like Henn says have a lie down and see what happens :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back