Can anybody reccommend a feeding, sleeping and nappy change app for Iphone?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am so tired lately and it is making me quite forgetful of the times Harlow has slept, ate and had a nappy change, I am trying to establish a bit of a routine and even just to get myself "in the know" and so I can plan around her expected times. I am trying to find a good app that records all this on ITunes but can't seem to find one. Any recommendations?

x

Erm I have one I don't use what to expect baby.
I just use pen and paper to record my feeds.

Good idea lol, Thanks Pinky, I guess that would be the easier option for me wouldn't it lol. Hey ho, thats me though, I don't do things in halves lol x

Tbh tho I do use the notes on my iPhone to record things if I can't get to my pad but i log it all by the end of the day

I've got one called ibaby its brilliant, records everything :) x

I've got baby esp which is good, Im always forgetting which side i last fed on!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You can record breast feeding and bottle feeding on it :) you can record naps and nappy changes on it too x

I use total baby and love it. Can add loads of things as well as when you express milk, bottle feed, weaning, sleeping, nappy changes, immunisations, weight etc.

I use baby esp too. It's really good, you can record ANYTHING on it - feeds (when and how much), naps, nappy change, bf, baths, medication, growth. You can get stats and charts from it too. Really handy!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I use total baby and love it. Can add loads of things as well as when you express milk, bottle feed, weaning, sleeping, nappy changes, immunisations, weight etc.

Total baby rocks! So easy to use and presents it in graphs which geek me loves. X

I use this too and still do for weights and measurements but once she started sleeping through I stopped recording it

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Great thread. Will have a look at these. I couldn't find one I liked so have been using calender on iphone to record times and how much - and poos!

Bought total baby tonight and although it seems complicated at first I quite like it :) I just forget to record it all properly

Thanks ladies I will have a look at all these suggestions and see which one to buy xxx

I use baby connect & I'm so impressed with it, cost a couple of quid but definitely been worth it. You can record everything on it & it turns info into graphs showing average feed length, average time between feeds & so on. OH can even access records & add to them if he gets it too!

I just bought Baby esp. seems quite easy to use. ive never actually recorded anything feel quite bad, maybe this will help me xx

I just used pen & paper, nothing worse than having 2 mess about with phone if your in a rush. I change LO before every feed so dont need to record that, would just write down amt of oz he took & amt of hours he slept.

I've found it really useful! I've found out that she's actually sleeping longer than I thought she was!!

I've found it really useful! I've found out that she's actually sleeping longer than I thought she was!!

So true! Sometimes when Jax wakes from his naps I think he's only had 20mins but check my phone and he's actually had an hour!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back