• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling the facebook masoooove!!

trixipaws said:
thanx girls iv found it and iv requested to join, but how do i send a message there to let zoe kno that its me?

I accept 'most' people as standard, I just set it to privacy to stop spammers :D

Minxy said:
trixipaws said:
thanx girls iv found it and iv requested to join, but how do i send a message there to let zoe kno that its me?

I accept 'most' people as standard, I just set it to privacy to stop spammers :D
oh ok lol i didnt kno it was you! thanku xx

yea how i wrote it thats what u type in the search :)

if anyone else is reading those topic and wondering but scared to ask its the way i wrote it is what u search exactly how i wrote it :)

I'm on facebook, I'm gonna send you all friend requests lol!!!

I added most people from the PF group but exceeded my daily limit for adding people opps!!

Please can you PM me too hun so that I can find you all on facebook?

Thankyou :D

Xxx

i just joined to and requesting PF

add me if ya wanna Vicki Fryer

erm which Vicki Fryer :wink:

there's more than one of you

just been in pf group on facebook and added everyone i wasnt already friends with (took me flippin ages so hope yall accept me lol!)
got to the lat page when i added xena, mummykay and minxy i got a warning saying i was approaching my limit and might get blocked, but i still added them! i wont get blocked will i what is blocked anyway? whats the limit? :?

Im on their, Tori Frost, add meeeeeeeeeeee :D :D

block prob means u wont see it and theres a certain limit for adding friends in a day i think.i go check then see if u added me :p

yea u all can add me :)

I think I've joined the group but it still says my request is pending??

ooh im going to try find it too and add you all, how do you know who is who tho? is there a thread sumwhere that says?

xxxxx

im on there somewhere from ages ago :lol: search from Craig Barclay... profile picture was taken in a mirror iirc.. lol

I'm in the PF group on Facebook too! Feel free to add me as a friend everyone, I need some more :lol: I'm the one with the pic of 2 childrens' smiling faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back