• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling the facebook masoooove!!

Lou

Reaction score
I just joined facebook. See ya :wave:

na na only joking :wink: I found the pregnancy forum page and I've requested to join. I've looked at the members and yep I don't know any of you without your user names :rotfl:

My name is Louise Wheeler so if you wanna be my friend just ask!

Lou :lol:

oooo i have facebook too! ill look for pf now i know they hav 1

What area are you from because there are lots of Louise Wheelers?

There been threads about facebook in the adult section so only members can know your personal details, and not any old tom, dick or dirty harry :lol:

lol gemma how did you find me? lol do you know my surname? added u hunni

natalie&jake said:
There been threads about facebook in the adult section so only members can know your personal details, and not any old tom, dick or dirty harry :lol:

oh I didnt realise....I'm not a member of the adult section. I've only just started coming back on the forum.

sorry :oops:

i'm on there some guy just added me as i have the same sirname as him :roll: :roll: freaky!

lou do you have a dog and cat? otherwise i've added the wrong person
lol!

fran_23 said:
lol!

:rotfl: Yeah my old dog travis and my cat phoebe!

lou said:
natalie&jake said:

oh I didnt realise....I'm not a member of the adult section. I've only just started coming back on the forum.

its ok hun, wasnt telling you off lol, just concerned for your online safety :wink:

natalie&jake said:
lou said:
[quote="natalie&jake":3asml9e5]There been threads about facebook in the adult section so only members can know your personal details, and not any old tom, dick or dirty harry :lol:

its ok hun, wasnt telling you off lol, just concerned for your online safety :wink:[/quote:3asml9e5]

cool thanks....maybe I should ask urchin or someone for access to the members only section.

Alfiesmummy said:
lol gemma how did you find me? lol do you know my surname? added u hunni

I looked at other PF members friends and found you. I could see it was you in your profile picture :D

lou said:
fran_23 said:
lol!

:rotfl: Yeah my old dog travis and my cat phoebe!

cool 8) i added you and managed not to add a random!

awwww fran you are my firstest friend from this forum.

Bless you!! :hug:

i think you are my first forum friend on facebook too
:hug: yay :clap:

whoooo its the start of something special lol I'm loving facebook!!!!

how do you find the PF area on facebook?

I looked before but was being really thick and couldn't see it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back