Calling all ladies with children !

So glad to hear I'm not the only one!! :lol:

I think that's very true, everyone responds to labour very differently, both physically and emotionally. Just be prepared for BIG emotions of every kind at different stages! Its a truly amazing experience that only women will ever know, I love that :lol:

Tiny I didnt bleed very much either! But im prepared to go either way this time.. i still have a few things to get this week to finish off my bag ... but its nice to know others experience. I really didnt know anything last time but all went well so im just hoping this time is as good just better informed :D

Good to know, we'll have to start a non-bleeders club :rofl: Ive been told 2nd births are normaly easier than the first so thats a good sign for you! :yay:

Good to know, we'll have to start a non-bleeders club :rofl: Ive been told 2nd births are normaly easier than the first so thats a good sign for you! :yay:

Mine was alot easier! Prob cos you know what to expect and you know labour will end sometime! During my 1st labour, I thought I'd never finish giving birth and would be in pain forever! Lol

i was the same with the bleeding.. just like a normal period. i used always night pads as they are quite long and didn't have any leaks at all

I found labour easy (well as easy as labour gets) and a great experienc by just going in with no expectations, and what has to happen will happen and just tried not to be nervous or scared and everyone has said to me my birth seems traumatic I didn't find it like that at all and apart from one minute at the end I didn't want to do it was totally great!

As for bleeding mines is all over the place! Slow one day and heavy the next, so prepare for that, wheb you think ts stopping it may not be the case :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back