caffeine

Squeakz

Reaction score
to put it simply what are the rules on caffeine???? and if you have too much then what can it do to my baby??
xx

It can cause low birth weight or even miscarriage so it is advised that you only have 200mg which is 2 mugs of coffee or 4 cups of tea 5 cans of coke or 4 bars of plain chocolate or 8 milk chocolate bars

I eat a bar of chocolate and drink caffiene free coke everyday x

i don't drink caffeine anymore but eat choccie still xx

Caffeine levels used to be higher, advised level was set at 400mg when I had my daughter in 2007 and she turned out fine and she was a healthy 8lb er! I still continued to drink tea, but tbh I probably only had a couple of cups a day. I find that it settles my stomach during pregancy and seemed to keep the sickness to a minimum. I have been drinking decaf tea this time around, but I do have coca cola and the occasional chocolate.

im very anal about caffeine and have bought caffeine free tea and coffea and its nice enough

i drank like about 4 cups of normal coffee a day and coke and lily turned out fine :)

I've swapped to De-caf at home but still drink normal coffee when I'm at other ppls houses but try to limit the amount I have wen Im out x

i have 2 cups of coffee everymorning and 1 cup of tea at work and sometimes a can of coke.. :( but i used to drink 5-6 cups a day.. just cant stop the morning coffee kick!

I used to be a complete caffeine junkie - at least 12 cups of coffee a day!! So got incredibly bad withdrawal symptoms when I gave up!
But now on decaf full time and feel so much better for it, plus no guilt for LO :)

oh my word. i need to take it easy then. i've not been caining it but had this random thought the other day what it can actually do....thing is im addicted to tea and i dont like the de-caf stuff!! im going to have to start drinking plenty of water!!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Thanks you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back