Caffeine or no caffeine? Help!!

Misstinkerbell

Reaction score
Damn all these different website who all say different things (probably my fault for looking at them all but its addictive)!
Does anyone know whether having one or two cups of coffee a day can reduce your chances of getting pregnant? Ive already given up alcohol, should i go the whole hog and give up caffeine too?
What do you ladies think? Is there anything else that can reduce your chances or does anyone have any tips like giving up something but eating extra of something else?

This baby making is so confusing!! :wall2:

xx

I gave up caffeine for a few months but didn't get my bfp so started drinking it again!
It's like everything on websites that say avoid this do that blah blah
I tried loads of stuff like that and now I'm just gonna enjoy life have the stuff I love and bd as much as we feel like!

I agree with Bonny - I have tried giving stuff up, no caffine for 3 months, and as it didnt make any difference I started using it again - lack of coffee just made me grumpy and gave me headaches and i only have one a cup of coffee in the morning, a diet coke around lunch, and a cup of tea around 3.30. Thats all the caffine I have, but I missed it terribly, though I must say that switching to redbush tea (which is caffine free) was easy, I didnt notice really. But it was impossible to function in the morning with decaff coffee, yuk!

I don't think it will effect you

I think the only things are drinking, smoking and having a stressful lifestyle...don't worry too much!

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back