c - section anyone?

Morning girls

Yes I saw the consultant yesterday. It was really very upsetting for me as I felt like I was up against a firing line. I understand that he has to make sure I know what I am doing, etc. He made me feel I was a fake. I did have my mum with me and he evenutally agreed for an elective caesarian. It will be about 39 weeks. I was given leaflets, etc to read but to be quite honest I have been researching so much I dont think there is nothing I dont know now.

Ive also developed this nasty rash over a week & half a go which we initially thought was heat rash but it is now covering my belly, boobs and tops of my legs. I now have to go to the Foetal Assessment Unit twice a week to be monitored and have my bloods taken regularly.

So off to hospital again today, then due to go back tomorrow for my cervical scan but Im going to see if I can get it done all in one go today!!

Thank you to the girls that have been supportive over my decision, I really appreciate it and I finally feel that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can enjoy the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy :D

Well done for sticking to your guns Eveadel :clap:

I really hope you get the experience you want xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back