Burying head in sand - anyone else?

Fordee

Reaction score
Hello tri 3ers! I haven't posted in ages & I think I may well be too scared to, as I'm now surrounded by ladies who are about to give birth and that doesn't feel quite right to me!
At home, I'm not prepared at all. The nursery hasn't been started yet. I haven't got a single piece of DD's baby stuff out of the loft. I haven't bought anything we need. I'm just worried I've wasted my boundless tri 2 energy on DD and work and housework (my house has never been so spick & span!) but I haven't done anything for baby.
Anyone else the same? Especially those distracted by other children? Will the urge to get on with it just suddenly come over me or do I need a kick up the bum? :oooo:

I was exactly the same - I found all of a sudden I did get a surge of energy to get stuff done

Im the same, but 10 weeks is plenty time to get things sorted.
I finish work in 3 weeks, so plan to get organised then.
That being said im a really laid back, disorganised person, so that might be why im not worrying yet!

Well, I finish work in 7 weeks, the same day as DD finishes school for the summer holidays, so I know that I shouldn't or can't leave it that long cos I haven't got a hope in hell of getting anything done being heavily pregnant with her at home. :shock: Maybe I should give her an intensive training course in house management so she can help me at home! Lol. She'll wish she was back at school!

Last edited:
I'm 33weeks today!!! Yippppeee!! I finish work then end of this week :) and only really starting to do stuff now. Baby stuff is still in loft, and going to sort out the babies room when I'm off. I'd love to be more organised, but had other things to do before baby gets here. Plenty of time!xx

I finished work at 32 weeks, but didn't really get too organised with sorting out th house and baby bits until 36 weeks as week :) Although we had bought stuff it's just hiding out in the space waiting to be organised, as our nursery still isn't finished lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back