emotional wreck

2010stacey87

Reaction score
hi girls,

i'm new to the tri but i wondered if anyone else is an emotional wreck lately?

saturday i woke up, did housework, had a shower, put make up on, did hair and then had a break down cos i didnt have anything to wear!

i cried literally for 4 hours, my OH didnt know what to do, my mum phoned me saying she would treat me to a few maternity tops, i just cried!!

i think it just hit me how much my body has changed (which is normal i am almost 7 months pregnant)

anyone else feeling the same or do i just need to man up! xxxx

I only had 1 emotional irrational moment but it was in Tri 1, I think I was about 10 weeks pregnant and we went to a newly built huge Sainsbury's that we'd been meaning to check out for months (it had a massive clothes bit). When we got there we literally couldn't find a parking space so my OH chirply said 'oh well we'll try again next weekend' then he looked across and I was literally bawling my eyes out?!:oooo:

All because we couldn't get a space!! My poor OH really thought he'd done something wrong, he couldn't consol me at all and I sat there saying 'please just ignore me I dunno whats wrong with me'!!

Apart from that i've been fine emotionally. Oh and i'm now living in a pair of maternity jeans and a pair of maternity jogging bottoms and about 6 different coloured tshirts! I refuse to buy anything else with only 8.5 weeks left! :lol: x

I think we all have our moments hun - i had a paddy on friday because we were going away for the weekend and i didnt have anything to wear.

Just seeing all my gorgeous small clothes in my wardrobe is enough to make me cry - i dont think i could even get an arm in most of my old skinny jeans!!

OH gave in and took me shopping this weekend :)

aww claire :) thats quite funny how the tiniest thing could set you off... its these hormones they are terrible

cherrelle this was my first moment so far ... i have been fine up until saturday :( we were meant to be having a bbq cos i was crying so much my OH rang a few people and told them to hang fire... but once id managed to find something half decent to wear and everyone came round i was fine again apart from the puffy eyes and headache :/ i'm going to treat myself this weekend to a few new items :) xxx

I'm really surprised at how stable my moods have been considering I'm recovered from a personality disorder I thought I might be quite up and down. I haven't had any huge crying sessions lol. Then again I was so used to my mood swings for years I learnt to control them. So hormones have been a dawdle for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back