Anyone else expecting the worst?

CarlyD

Reaction score
I don't know why, I haven't been like it with the rest of the pregnancy. But for some reason when it comes to the birth I have it in my head that's it's all gonna be bad! I'm telling people I'm probably gonna go over my due date, probably gonna need to be induced, probably gonna have a big baby that won't fit into the newborn babygros lol. And all sorts of other things. Expecting a long labour (but praying won't need a c section!) I guess it's better than expecting everything to go perfectly then being disappointed. But I do genuinely believe I am gonna be difficult. Does anyone else feel like this? Xx

It's natural to have anxieties but there are things that can be done to make u worry less. I went on a hypnobirthing course and felt so much better for it. I don't worry about labour and even though I'm now overdue I know my body and baby will do what its meant to do when it ready. Birth doesn't have to be traumatic and our fear is the thing that can hold us back. U will be fine and don't let the worry take over xxx

I worry about all these things but they are out f our control Hun :hug: have u tried hypnobirthing? My cd really helps me calm down about it all and it is supposed to help keep u calm in labour?

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back