Dizzy spell

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Been having a dizzy spell today, it's like my peripheral vision has lessened (iykwim) I lay down for a while and don't notice it, but feel it if I'm sitting or standing.

I've eaten and I'm trying to drink more water incase I'm dehydrated. Has anyone else been having this? Do you think it would be anything bad, I know dizziness is common during pregnancy though, so don't really want to bother the assessment centre again (I saw them yesterday for something else) I have had dizzy spells prior to now but haven't had any in the 3rd tri yet.

I have them everyday! I can now only stand up for about 10-15 mins, depending upon how hot it is, before i start to feel really ill, its not too bad during the evening or if its bad weather. My mw says its just my blood pressure dropping, worth getting it checked to be on the safe side though

Aw hun, thats not nice, but at least you don't have long to go now :)

Was thinking it might be my bp, but mind goes into overdrive!! Got mw app on Friday, but think I might pop down to my drs tomorrow morning (they do an open surgery between 11pm and 12pm) and get them to check it, just to put my mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back