Anyone else still wearing underwire bras?

Becs

Reaction score
I know it's supposed to be a no no, but I just bought larger bras when my breasts got bigger and I am finding them really comfortable still. They don't dig in anywhere and at 32GG I really appreciate the support.

Is anyone else still wearing wire? I haven't been rumbled by famiy or friends yet, which is good as I know I'll get a lecture but as nothng is digging in anywhere I can't see how this could block the milk ducts. If that starts happening I'm just going to take the wire out of these ones. They are made so well I think I'll just stick with them.

When did you guys make the switch or are you being naughty to?

Becs xx

i switched mine right at the begining as i was finding my normal bras made my boobs itch :?
im lucky as i was quite small at 32b now im a 38d though!!
got some cheap non wired ones from asda and they are lovely to wear though
manda xx

I'm not wearing wired but so many times i've been tempted to go back to my comfy slightly padded wired ones. I feel SO saggy.
I was a 34D before and now i'm wearing a 40E and it's just not nice!

I have a lovely padded sports bra I have been wearing but for nights out
I give in and use an underwired, just a few hours won't hurt I don't think
x

I'm still wearing wired bras. I got a couple of maternity bras without wires to wear, but them reaally give me rib ache. They are the same size as my wired ones, so its not a size thing. Im 36F and I think I need the support from the wires as well.

I'll keep wearing mine until I give birth and then I'll start with nursing bras, but there's no way i'm wearing those awful maternity things.

wired all the way for me too :D I'll end up with saggers if I dont Im sure of it :lol:

Blossom said:
I'm still wearing wired bras. I got a couple of maternity bras without wires to wear, but them reaally give me rib ache. They are the same size as my wired ones, so its not a size thing. Im 36F and I think I need the support from the wires as well.

I'll keep wearing mine until I give birth and then I'll start with nursing bras, but there's no way i'm wearing those awful maternity things.

ooh, that's made me wonder, i've been getting a lot of rib soreness but it doesn't seem baby related as baby is sitting low and doesn't aggrevate it. I wonder if it could be my boobs!!
I might try wearing a normal one for a day to see whether that helps my ribs....

Will it really cause me milk probs??

I'm still wearing wired ones too. I bought a couple of non wired ones and they were really uncomfortable. And i'm a little worried about them sagging.

I had non-wired ones on for a few months but started to find them really uncomfortable and have gone back to wired ones they hold me up soooo much better

Me! I'm still in wires! I'm a 32GG too at the moment so we can be boob twins :rotfl:

I tried underwired and it dug into me so much it CUT me - ouch. Sod that for a game of soldiers, I'm staying comfortable and supported throughout...

:hug: :hug: :hug:
THANKS YOU GUYS
I've been putting up with unwired ones which have been digging in, looking awful and making me feel generally naff.
I'm now going to go buy myself a comfy wired/padded one :)
I don't feel bad or guilty if others are doing it :)

I'm still wearing wires most of the time for my 32Gs- they tell you not to wear them cos so many people wear ones that cut into the boobs and *could* damage the milk ducts, however as long as you wear them a bit looser around the back and the cups fit correctly, I see no reason to suffer the lack of support a non-wired bra provides. Saying that, though, I have the Freya nursing bra and it fits nicely and is quite supportive- I'd recommend it. I want to try the new nursing bras from Bravissimo but am not buying until I know how big these boobies are gonna get with milk in em, bras in boulder sizes are too expensive to go and get the wrong size!

BabyBee said:
I'm not wearing wired but so many times i've been tempted to go back to my comfy slightly padded wired ones. I feel SO saggy.
I was a 34D before and now i'm wearing a 40E and it's just not nice!

40E :shock: :talkhand: i am still on my i will not moan promise si there for i will not comment on the size of my own flatties :shhh:
apart from in emoticon :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i stopped waering underwire in second tri when i found out they could damage your milk ducts
id never heard this before then
it took me weeks to find the right un wired bra
was i and wide in chest but small in boobies
i love the ones i finaly bought from M&S I loved it so much i bought 3 sa there padded so give me a clevege but un wired so protect my milk ducts
and they only cost £6 each

:rotfl: :rotfl:
My boobs never fail to amaze me, they just keep growing! I wanted to try a 40F bra but they didn't have any unwired ones in Asda or Tesco and i didn't like the other maternity ones i had. I guess huge boobed people don't often go without wires!

I am going to go and buy myself a nice normal bra. Lol. And hope for the best i guess!

debecca said:
Me! I'm still in wires! I'm a 32GG too at the moment so we can be boob twins :rotfl:

I tried underwired and it dug into me so much it CUT me - ouch. Sod that for a game of soldiers, I'm staying comfortable and supported throughout...

Becca,

We have the same name and now I have found my boob twin, I've always wanted a boob twin :rotfl:
Hope you're well hon, haven't chatted in while.

Becs xx

I want a boob twin!!

I bought myself a nice new bra from tescos last night. Pink and pretty and wired!! Woooooo. And wow it's so comfy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back