Bump is already getting quite big

Amanda W

Reaction score
Im 14weeks and this is my first baby and already im showing is anyone eles having the same sorta thing.I love it thou hehe they say singing helps bonding with your baby im forever singing x ill take a pic of my bump and post it shortly x:dance:

Oooh yes , you can't post a thread like that without the evidence for us to enjoy Amanda, lets have a look , I bet it's dead cute x

Oooh yes , you can't post a thread like that without the evidence for us to enjoy Amanda, lets have a look , I bet it's dead cute x

Someone pointed it out to me yesterday haha it did put a smille on my face and my fella did say i have got alot better x but i will take a pic and get it posted tomoz. because im heading of for bed night :nap:

Someone pointed it out to me yesterday haha it did put a smille on my face and my fella did say i have got alot better x but i will take a pic and get it posted tomoz. because im heading of for bed night :nap:

Ohh posting and running are you, that's just soo mean, I will have to wait till tomorow now:roll:

Yet to get a bump! I'm a little chubbier round the waistline but not too much else changing. Can't wait to get s proper bump! X

Ooooh another bump!

I was showing at about 14 weeks, everyone told me I was having twins (I'm not) now I'm bloody massive!! I love it though, its almost as good as having little man here with me :) x

My bump is still shit :lol:

It's only in the last week that people are noticing I am pregnant!

Wanna see piccie!!

I don't think I look any different, cos I had a bit of a tummy on me before. But I've lost weight and I can feel that everything is much tighter inside. Can't wait for a proper bump!!

hey hun...this is my second preg...and i was showing at 13 weeks and my OH was certain it was twins...but only the one! lol ...i love it tho and love getting compliments :)
it was so funny the other day was in tesco and the lady gave me such a dirty look...she wasnt really in the mood to be at work i think...lol i just didnt react and then the next minute she looks at my tummy and u wouldnt beleive the size of her GRIN!!! she just couldnt stop smiling...lol i was like is my face that bad??? Oh well atleast it cheered her up hey ;) xx so enjoy hunxx ando h look forward to seeing your bump xx

Hey everyone here is my bump and im wearing proper maternity jeans x

DSCF4160.jpg

Aw wow, that really is a proper bump, how cute!

Nice jeans btw!!

thanks got them from peacocks £15
and thanks hun do u think i may be further

Wow fantastic bump Amanda, your beating me for def , lovely to have a really proper shape bump - enjoy it

I told people at work this week, and you should seen their faces , so shocked, like I was joking ! Then they asked how far gone, and I said 16 weeks, ha there went the faces again! tee hee hee so cruel
I'm tall so when I stand up straight with proper posture it disapears.

Also funny, is as it's quarter end we have all been really busy so less chatting etc, and only about a 1/4 of the office seem to know yet, as they don't knokw unless someone told them! Be insteresting to see when they find out!

Last edited:
its nice to know thou im not the only one whos showing at a early stage and jj mum haha relle they thought u was kidding haha

Maternity jeans AND a belt!!

My first pair kept falling down (But still to tight on bump! fail on jeans!) and i debated a belt, But thought it was counter productive so just kept flashing my bum! xD

Maternity jeans AND a belt!!

My first pair kept falling down (But still to tight on bump! fail on jeans!) and i debated a belt, But thought it was counter productive so just kept flashing my bum! xD

The belt i added but its not even tight its just loosely even these are too big for me but im one of those used to tight clothing so getting clothes that are baggy on me feels odd but hey never mind another 6months to go lol

Hi amanda wow I cant believe your bump I am nowhere near that big you wouldnt know I was preggers, am looking forward to my bump progressing. Everyone is diff tho but if I didnt know I would have said you where further on xxx thanks for sharing where you got jeans from and so cheap! I will be taking a trip to peacocks xxx

Hi amanda wow I cant believe your bump I am nowhere near that big you wouldnt know I was preggers, am looking forward to my bump progressing. Everyone is diff tho but if I didnt know I would have said you where further on xxx thanks for sharing where you got jeans from and so cheap! I will be taking a trip to peacocks xxx

Thanks hun its a good price for clothes thou they dont have alot in still some nice things.And alot of ppl think iam further along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back