Singing?

Amanda W

Reaction score
I have been told singing is good to help you bond with your baby whilst pregnant.So the other day i was listening to some music and singing along to a song i was in my own world and with no word of a lie i felt my baby kick me 3 strong hard times i was like :shock: :roll: it took me by surprised so i went to tell my dad and he said yeah its good for the baby also classical musical and laungaues hehe.

It defo made thing and i guess my little girl likes
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfLVDIZcP8&ob=av2n

Anyone eles had any simlar recations?

I always sang to oscar when nobody listened and still do (very badly!!) we have a standing joke that when we sing little donkey (random lol) oscar grins like mad... it happens everytime its so weird!!

No!! But I so do!!

I sometimes listen to classical at night, but no reaction. And last night we I was at a service with some really oomphy songs and I was singing my little heart out, but baby wasn't interested!

Maybe it's a rocknroll baby, tee

No!! But I so do!!

I sometimes listen to classical at night, but no reaction. And last night we I was at a service with some really oomphy songs and I was singing my little heart out, but baby wasn't interested!

Maybe it's a rocknroll baby, tee

lol bless

this may sound strange or i may sound harsh, but i havent had the urge to sing or talk to my bump yet, maybe because i havent got much of a bump? i feel kicks, but im not an awfully passionate person lol im quite cold sometimes i guess, and i just havent had any lovely urges to do anything lovely. how horrible am i? x

this may sound strange or i may sound harsh, but i havent had the urge to sing or talk to my bump yet, maybe because i havent got much of a bump? i feel kicks, but im not an awfully passionate person lol im quite cold sometimes i guess, and i just havent had any lovely urges to do anything lovely. how horrible am i? x

Your not horrid at all everyone is diffrent what you may get i wont etc so dont worry prob when your bump gets a bit bigger the urge may come along but as for singin im always forever singing lol

You should add a photo of your bump ish hun x

Oh hun, you're not horrid at all!! Music has always been part of my life, but it's not part of everyones!

Plus the bump thing is probably true, it really does make a difference I reckon!

Flexi - don't worry, I have had no urge to talk or sing to my baby!, I think I would feel like a right donkey - I play music tho

Mind you if I did break into a tune, he would kick like mad to shut me up, not to tell me he was enjoying it - you havn't heard my krooning.........:whistle:

Amanda - (classical musical and laungaues hehe)? Next we will have you singing in french!

Last edited:
my lil one defo likes music and also music has always been apart of my life more than tv to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back