bump

Layla

Reaction score
Hi girlys

I have a question for you all...

My bump seems to have gone down, it is no where near as big as it used to be, also, im getting alot of pain in my lower back.

Can the baby go that far back to be laying there? it would explain my bump going down and my back ache.

has anyone else had this before?

Hi Layla,

How far gone are you? My bump seemed to change size, specially from day to day usually depending on how gassy I was (sorry :oops: ) when I was between 11-17 weeks. However bump is now just big though I feel like the baby is lower. I too have had really bad backache though I think it could be due to my posture (am tall so slouch) and the extra weight. I hope you get your back sorted, its a nightmare, no position is comfy.

xx

Hi beanie

Thanks for replying! was beginging to think no one wanted to talk to me.

im nearly 16 weeks, had a bit of wind but not as much as in the first 3 months.

My back is still hurting, its really low down, and like you said, i cant get comfy.

I cant remember being like this on my last 2 pregnancies, but then they were a long time ago now! lol

xxxx

Hi Layla,

Have you looked at the belly belts, I think they are meant to be good for your back but I haven't tried one... Iis the pain right at the bottom (like the top of your bum), as that is where mine is. Even when the OH tried to massage me there he can't help, its like its really deep inside. It can be worse at night but I sit down in the office all day and that aggravates it.

If you are worried about your bump, go and see your Dr and see if they can have a listen to the heartbeat to reassure you. I was convinced my bump was disappearing but it has come back with avengence like I said (I have put a pic on the tummies board). Have you had your 16 week appt with the midwife yet?? xx

beanie said:
Hi Layla,

Have you looked at the belly belts, I think they are meant to be good for your back but I haven't tried one... Iis the pain right at the bottom (like the top of your bum), as that is where mine is. Even when the OH tried to massage me there he can't help, its like its really deep inside. It can be worse at night but I sit down in the office all day and that aggravates it.

YES!!!! thats the same as mine, hurts like hell doesnt it?? my Oh tries to help by massage but like you it doesnt touch the pain or ease it.

I have not heard of the belt things, i will looking in to it, thanks.

Im not to worried about the baby, i have a doppler so i have listened in and the heartbeat sounds fine, im due to see my midwife next week (12th) so if im still in pain i will mention it to her, see what she says.

thanks again for replying, hope your pain eases up soon

xxx

HI, sorry your bump is causing you pain,
might sound silly but try crawling around on your hands and knees, it mite help releive some of the pressure for a while, as it spreads the weight out,

Just an idea

hi, good idea, thanks i will try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back