Bump Buddy in West Mids

LJ_85

Reaction score
Hello anyone out there who is looking for a bump buddy? I am new to the site and looking to get me social life back. I have a son who turns 3 soon and another on way due in Oct. :wave:

xx

Hiya where in the midlands are you? I'm in rugby and due mid november.

Hi Hun I'm in Wolverhampton and due march x x

I'm near dudley and am due december. Excited to read there are people local :D xx

Well i'm from stourbridge just outside of dudley but i tell people and they're like huh, where is that? Lol. What part of birmingham u from?
Sleepy Sue I know Wolverhampton quite well too :) xx

I know Stourbridge - sort of lol. I am from Sutton Coldfield xx

At least you've heard of it haha. So this is your second? This is my first,eek! I know what you mean about the social life all my friends seem to have vanished since I found out I was pregnant. I'm 23 and the first out of my group of friends to have a baby. xx

Yeah my second lol. I am expecting another boy. My first will be 3 in a few weeks. I couldn't say I was worried with my first, I didn't know what to expect but I was prepared. What are you having?

Yeah when I moved 7 years ago I lost touch with my friends and I don't see many of them now either. I only joined FB this year and in touch with them again but I haven't saw them. xx

Aww two boys how lovely. What is your eldests name, got any name ideas for LO? I'm team yellow so keeping it all a suprise :) was so tempted to find out but managed to resist.
Aww good that your getting back in touch with them FB is a god send for keeping in touch. Mine just never seem to want to do anything but go clubbing all the time which obviosly I can't and don't really want to do. Seem to always get blown out at the last minute for things lkke shopping and lunch. Looking forward to starting ante natal classes to meet new people :) xx

My Little man is name Jacob. Have you got names? Jacob was all the way the first time but this one he either be Dominic or Alexander lol.
I never did theclubbing thing with friends lol before I met OH I am 26 and been married since I was 20. Met him when I was 19 and he was 26. You been with yours long?
I did the classes the last time and met some moms but drifted when went back to work. I am in touch with them now as I want a social life lol when I leave work in 12 working days for Mat Leave. I have a busy career life lol so hoping to get it back this time round.
I went back to work with first one after 9 months and could't wait to go back as missed talking to people. ONly so much shopping and baby talk you can do.
I know what to expect this time as Jacob will keep me busy while the new one sleeps and cries for milk lol. xx

Aww such lovely names, I'm thinking either Max or Zak for a boy and Phoebe for a girl, only possibilities though :). Been with my OH for a year and a half but known him for 10 years from school.
What job do you do? I work in retail and am hating it atm, all of my colleagues are quite a bit younger than me too, and i'm only 23!!! lol. My mw and doc have said I should go on maternity leave around 30 weeks though because I've been getting quite severe swelling due to being on my feet all day. And my blood pressure was slightly raised at my mw appointment so have to keep going to get that checked. xx

That does not sound good with the high blood pressure. I work in an office / warehouse doing H&S so up and down. I do not have the swollen ankles this time round.
Do you have the option to sit down, If you at the tills they should provide you with something to sit on to help you off your feet and for you to take regular breaks.
Well you met someone who is older than you now lol. I had my first at 23. You know when you getting old when you attend more funerals than weddings lol. xx Is your oh excited? xx

Oh couldn't be more excited if he tried bless him :) he's been amazing thank god. What about yours? Yeah they have provided me with a chair at the tills tbf, but it gets so busy and were so short staffed I don't get too much of a chance to sit on it! lol. It's a mobile phone shop so quite a lot of pressure to hit targets and sell and such. Plus there are loads of stairs to our stock room.
Bet your getting excited now with only 5 weeks left! Is Jacob excited? xx

Yeah is your little one excited? He heard the heart beat the other week and the smile on his face was gorgeous. He knows I am having a baby but do not think he realises that he will be tiny and wont be able to play with him straight away. Phone shops are busy.
I worked in a card shop before and there were stairs to the stok room always seem to be in shops lol. WHen do you go Mat Leave? When you due? I can't view your signature whilst typing lol. Yu been a member long?

xx

Been a member for quite a while yeah, since June. I'll be 27weeks on friday, so will officially be in Tri 3 then :D. Am due on December 9th so having a christmas baby. My mw and doc have recomended I go on mat leave around 30 weeks because of the swelling xx

I go in a few weeks. That will make me for over 37 weeks preg. I cant wait now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back