Anyone any experience with bumgenius?

mrsH2009

Reaction score
I normally use a fitted with a waterproof wrap but nappy changing os becoming a nightmare cos I can't keep him still long enough to get the wrap in right! So we battle and it normally ends in him screaming and me trying to pin him to the floor!

I have a bum genius AIO I had forgot about so put that on this morning and it was so quick and simple I'm thinking about getting a few more anyone any experience with them good or bad?

I tried the itti bitti d'lish AIO a few months back but found that they wicked at leg holes so I sold them as I just couldn't get on with them

No experience but had a look at them online and they look brilliant! I would definitely be a cloth-nappy kind of person, I'd like to think, as they are so much better for environment etc. so will be interested to see how this one goes!

Last edited:
I've used washable from early on it's just now we escape during bum changes it's becoming intresting

Last edited:
i hear they are very good but i have no personal experience, sorry xx

I dont know about these but my sister uses Tots Bots and I plan on using some kind of washable nappy - just havent researched it all that much yet :)

I've not used them but I do have one in my vast collection.....:oops: I'm going cloth with Sid and have lots of different ones to see what I like best. Mostly itti's and tots bots ATM.....we shall see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back