Bumbo Seat

MarchPumpkin

Reaction score
Has anyone got a Bumbo seat? If you have would you recomend one and when did you start using it? X

Bumbos are great but if you kid has chubby legs they won't get much use out of it

Tilly has a snug from m&ps, the insert comes out do you can use it for longer

Mine was good as it doubled as a travel highchair (we had the tray too) and great for when lo doesn't have much balance but wants to play with toys while sitting!

We've bought th m&p snug, but haven't started using it yet as LO can't control her head well enough yet.

used it from about 4 months. he hated it at first but loves it now x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Never heard of the sung, think I'll have a look now. Amelia does have quiet chuuby legs bless her x

I sit Tilly in it now but she's good at holding her head up

Here she is ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339090509.331988.jpg

We've got one that's got a toy ring around it he could only sit in it happily from about 3 months even though he could hold his head up from an early age he just wasn't strong enough. Using it for weaning until our highchair comes and is great fun for him being able to sit up and see everyone.

images

We started using bumbo at 3months I think its whenever they can hold head. He was able to climb straight out it the day we got it....so not much use for us.

xxxxx

I would get a mamas and papas baby snug try get longer out if them as you can take the insert out x

Bumbos r v expensive I think- we borrowed one off a friend- Ethan used it for about a month but just got frustrated in it as he was really wedged in and wanted to get out. Might b better to try one if u know someone with one first? X

3 months, my lo loved hers but have had to stop using it now at 10.5 months - not because she is too big but she crawls off with it stuck to her bum which kinda defeats the purpose!!

Vince hated his Bumbo, and he got lucky as we could only use it for a couple of weeks - his legs are OBESE.

I'm excited as my snug should be coming tomorrow!

vickib_1984 and TORino, they look sooo cute. Think I'm going to have to purchase one of these.
Jojo_2012 that looks good, where is it from? Xx

I personally wouldn't recommend a bumbo. Ella trys to throw herself backwards in hers and I'm always afraid shes going to flip out of it. Also, the tray is awful and doesn't stay put!

I personally wouldn't recommend a bumbo. Ella trys to throw herself backwards in hers and I'm always afraid shes going to flip out of it. Also, the tray is awful and doesn't stay put!

Gawdddd!! Thank god you wrote that! I was worried I had a nutter for a child! She literally gets out of hers now! It's shocking! X

I heard they are designed so that the baby cannot physically get out of it but I don't believe that, I've had to sprint across the room a few times to stop Ella from doing a back flip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back