BUMBO

littleem

Reaction score
At what age if you have one did you put your baby in a bumbo ??

LO was 5mnths when we got one, she loves it cos she can see everything thats going on around her. I think these are ace, much better than rocker/bouncy chair.

Matilda was about 4 months i think, she wouldnt stay in it for very long though, she'd try and throw herself backwards out of it, she preferred her rocker chair, saying that my youngest niece used hers all the time.

We've got a Bebepod and my LO started using it from about 6 months old.

about 8 weeks... but lil miss had good head control from birth...and she LOVES being able to sit in it. Shes desperate to sit on her own but isn't very skilled yet, hates lying down, has her meals in it... sadly she has chunky thighs, and she is slowly growing out of it...I just hope she learns to sit properly before then... :pray:

We got one when Ella was about 2 and a half months but we didn't start putting her in it until she was just past 3 months. She hated it first of all, she didn't have very good head controlso would just slump to the side and cry. She will sit in it for a little while now but still isn't overly keen.

4 months, but she hates being resticted so doesnt stay in it long. Also she has developed a habit of leaning so far back I'm worried she is going to do herself a serious injury.

about 3 months, they say they can go in it as soon as they can hold their head up, Ella will stay in it for about 10 mins and loves it as she can have a good look round at everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back