Buggy boards

Dee1985

Reaction score
Any one got any experience with them?
im thinking about getting one for Dior they do say over2 yrs though :think: but il only use it to walk to the park about a 15min walk only if she gets tired? as its hassel with my double buggy it dont even fit down my path,i have to set itup at the bottom of the street then run down the path with each baby :lol:

hi dionne ive herd they are really good im still trying to find one that will fit my pram though :? i have a cossatto and it only has a bar at the bottom just behing where the break goes so i cant seem to find one to fit it and i really need one as their is only one bus comes up here and most of the time its not a buggy one grrrrr.

I think im going to have to go that extrastretch and get one of the ones with the seat but they are still going for £45 on ebay and i cantafford that at the mo :cry:

Hope u get something sorted with her soon hun

take care
xxxx

wonder if one will fit mine? its not a stroller thou its a mams and papas pram?

have a look at the ones on ebay cos most of them are shown with pictures fitted to prams buggies ect its the only thing i can suggest hun

I got a litaf one as Jess is too young to stand and with this one toddler can sit down or stand. I havent had the chance to use it yet but a girl at toddler group had one and i think for short spells it was usefull but she prefers her pram.

i was told that you cant get one to fit my pram. i have the jane powertrak :(

does any one no if the mamas and papas mpx chasia can have a buggy board???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back