Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!

monster_munch

Reaction score
Ordered my doppler at the weekend, and woke up early this morning excited because it will be arriving today.

OR NOT :x

Haven't used Ebay for ages as a friend got seriously ripped off, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get a doppler at similar prices anywhere else so I dug out the passwords and bought it off there.
My lovely husband text me this morning asking if I realised that our paypal and ebay accounts still have our old address on :shock:

WELL NO - I F***ING DID NOT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, someone at my old house is going to be receiving a doppler :( :(
I think it's going recorded so I bloody hope they don't sign for it and take it. If it gets sent back it MAY get to me in a week or 2.

I am devastated. Why didn't I check the addresses first instead of jumping right in and buying stuff like the idiot I am :x :x

Sorry - was really looking forward to today, and now I feel like a black cloud is hanging over me. :(

Oh no :shock: :shock: :shock: That happened to me the other day with my paypal account...Luckily no ones moved into our old place yet and we still have the keys, so we can just go back and pick it up...but that must be terrible for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like a grade A pillock to be honest - sadly I can't just pop down there - it's at the other end of the country :lol: (plus we don't have keys!!)

I was really looking forward to it :( I was going to record the heartbeat on my phone and send it to DH :cry:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I could punch myself!

I'm guessing you don't have a phone number for the new occupants?

Try emailing the seller - they MAY have not posted it yet

if they have, you could try sending a postcard to the new occupants of the house explaining what happened and offering to pay the postage for them to forward it to you? If they know what it is they will probably be quite reasonable.

I hope you get it soon. :hug:

Have emailed the seller. No reply yet - unfortunatley they seem the honest type (left us positive feedback right after we paid) so I expect they sent it went they said they would :(

Hubby is emailing our old neighbour to see if anyone has moved in yet.
Hopefully the postman will remember that I don't live there anymore and send it straight back to the sender, then I might get it by the end of the week :pray:

Hope you get it back hun. :hug: Hate paypal grrr!! :) Good luck

were you on the phone at your old house? just a though cause if you were and new people are in and have had the phone reconnected they generally use the same number unless they use a different phone company..worth a try

otherwise try and phone royal mail and see if they can do anything

hope you soon get it back to where it belongs :hug:

Thanks - but the house is empty :(

Ebay seller has said they will send it out to me when it gets returned at no extra cost - they gave me the tracking number for it so I may ring royal mail tomorrow and see what happened.

oh shit MM what a bugger! I hope they have the sense and decency to send it back to the seller who in turn casn send it too you!

Thanks - at least I have a MW appointment tomorrow where hopefully I will get to hear baby so that will put my mind at rest until it arrives.

cant u go round to your old address or is it too far? take id with u to prove its u also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back