Next door have my doppler - I have it :-D

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
DHL called with my doppler this afternoon and we wasn't in, so they left it with our next door neighbour. Now next door have gone out and I've been pacing the front room for 2 hours waiting for them to come back :x . I want my doppler :cry: :cry: :cry:

So if I mentioned how ace they are it wouldn't help then?

Not long to wait now - unless they're on holiday..... :shock:

Woohoo, finally after 3 and half hours of it being next door, they came back :cheer: . I heard our LO again and OH heard it for first time :cheer: :cheer: I'm happy now, off doppling :D

awww :dance: you didnt have to use your crowbar then? :lol:

glad you got it! :D My baby takes after its daddy and is a little moo!! its always hiding behind the placenta!!

:wave: Hiya hun

Come seeing if there was any updates on your posts :hug: (stalker lol) Can't find any scans :( How are you feeling?

Really pleased to see you in second tri :cheer: The doppler is amazing I got the HB of LO in the 9th week really helped me relax after our history.

x

It's great :cheer: I love my doppler :cheer: Baby was being a little git this morning though, probably cos I was rushing and nearly late for work.

Wobbles said:
:wave: Hiya hun

Come seeing if there was any updates on your posts :hug: (stalker lol) Can't find any scans :( How are you feeling?

Really pleased to see you in second tri :cheer: The doppler is amazing I got the HB of LO in the 9th week really helped me relax after our history.

x

Hello :wave: . I'm great thanks, here's the link to my scan pics http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46856&highlight=scan+today. I can't believe how quick tri 1 went and I'm here. Wow only another few weeks then you'll have your baby :cheer: so pleased it all worked out for you in the end :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back