20 week scan ordeal!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Well it's official! I have one stubborn little bump! Even the midwife said never in all her years has she met such stubborn bump!!
We went for our 20 week scan today and the little bugger was fast asleep (bless :) ) looking lovely, got a lovely pic that I'll try and post later, but the little monkey had its bum right down in my hip so she couldnt checke kidneys, back or tell sex. So we were sent for a walk, didnt work, sent for chocolate, didnt work, send to sit down for half an hour and drink a glass of water lol, still didnt work! Little monkey wouldnt turn round no matter how much it was prodded and poked! Everything that could be measured is looking great, heart doing well, etc... bang on size for how many weeks, but still have to go back on Tuesday morning and hope bump is more co operative! Will let you know!

And youknow what the annoying thing is! we were just out of the car park when I felt the little bugger kick high up and roll over! Little bugger, do you think this is an omen of things to come lol!

Hugs to all!
Lib and Stubborn Bump!
x

Awwww bless your bump lol... Glad everything that could be measured was all fine tho.

Amy xx

Lol thanks guys, it was quite sweet really, MW reckoned it was just so comfy it was being grumpy and didnt want to roll over, bless :) least I know I'm comfy! lol

I know it's not funny but it's made me smile. Love it that LO has it's own little personality already x

Lol takes after its daddy, just reminded me of trying to wake OH up in the morning!!

i had 5 scans when i had my 20 week scan with my last baby. he stayed curled up in a ball everytime, they didnt get any measurements. i tryed fizzy pop and everything. But my lil Harley is really good now :)

Lol. That's so cute. Great to get another scan :) x

Gotta be a girl! this happened with Imogen, I had to go back for a 20 week scan 3 times!!! and then they couldnt see what sex she was - i had to go private!

Awwww, bless!
Hope you have better look at the next scan.
I was always fearful of having a stubborn baby at scans! xxx

You have a stubborn one there! ;) yay for getting another scan though :good: x

Ha ha! Similar to me (couldn't get a clear look at the heart), but on the last try my little monkey rolled over and showed all - but then hid the bits - so the sonographer had to tell us it was a boy with no proof! But at least you get another scan out of it, the idea of going 20 weeks without one worries me!

I had the exact same problem lol even after the wait and walk.. fizzy drink etc..they couldnt check its kidneys or bladder so we had to go back the next week..

I saw it as good in a way.. get to see bubs again :)

even though bubs was very active right after... when we went back it was still bum down and being awkward lol! unfortunately this woman wasnt very nice or patient so she tipped the table right back so i was upside down so couldnt see any of the scan.. and she really pushed the thing into my belly and it REALLY hurt :( ... she finished up and didnt even offer us pics, but i asked and she reluctantly agreed to get some pics.. hope your second visit is better than mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back