Buddies to be...!!??!?!? UPDATED X

I'm not quite sure what a buddy is or does, but it sounds nice so I'd like one! :D

Though I think my due date will change when I get my scan done in a couple of weeks, so will wait and see what it says...

kaybee said:
I'm not quite sure what a buddy is or does, but it sounds nice so I'd like one! :D

Though I think my due date will change when I get my scan done in a couple of weeks, so will wait and see what it says...

Im the same about what a buddy is :lol: or does

But i'd like one!! small problem will the due date not a clue :( im either 11wks or about 7?? but this is just guessin

Emma x

emma10 when you've your due date lemme know and i'll add it on.

I've put mine on but its deffo gunna change

the rest I have updated ladies xxx

Oh lovely thanks Mummy Rich, will do

Emma xx

im up for having an online buddy to moan at, laugh with, and shed some tears/fears... oh wait i do that on here already :rotfl: seriously it would be nice, i think there are a few of us due around my date of 25th march, any takers??? :hug: xx

Got a few great buds on here already, i'm due around the 30th march tbc on scan!

rene70 said:
im up for having an online buddy to moan at, laugh with, and shed some tears/fears... oh wait i do that on here already :rotfl: seriously it would be nice, i think there are a few of us due around my date of 25th march, any takers??? :hug: xx

meeeeeee!!!! id love to your due the same time as me :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

rene70 said:

I'm due 27th March. This is my 1st baby so it would be great to have someone who's at the same stage!

Michelle x

its a deal kayzee and shelbham :cheer:

not sure what to do now :think: , do i add you to my friends list or msn or something??
anyone else welcome as know there are a few of us due in that week :hug: xx

Gosh can you imagine the race at the end its gonna be sooooooooo exciting :cheer: :cheer:

For anyone due the same time as me my msn is [email protected]

Just let me know who you are as i might be a bit thick with all the preg hormones and stuff :rotfl: :rotfl: :hug: :hug: xx

shellbham said:
rene70 said:

I'm due 27th March. This is my 1st baby so it would be great to have someone who's at the same stage!

Michelle x

Think we are due the same time michelle end of march! Its my first too! Up for being your bud, when is your next scan my first is fri week sooo nervous. cant wait to feel baby as feel just like a fatty at mo!

right anyone wanna just chat anytime even if your furthrer gone than me i don't mind just add me to msn it's [email protected] i won'e be on much over the next 2 weeks due to the wedding and honneymoon however when i get back i'll have loads of time during skool hours so i'll be here to chat :cheer: :cheer:

Ive added you anna, would be good to chat and make some new friends :hug: x

I dont have MSN :(

Caz - My scan is Monday! :shock: So scared, but very excited too.

Michelle x

shellbham said:
I dont have MSN :(

Caz - My scan is Monday! :shock: So scared, but very excited too.

Michelle x
Good luck for monday, you've waited a long time for this! Its only when you see it it then seems real i still cant quite believe i have a bubba in me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back