Browness when wipe. ***UPDATED at 20.00 ON FIRST POST***

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey ladies, sorry its me again.

Ive just been to loo and twice when i wiped there was browyness on the tissue. Any ideas?

Xx

UPDATE.....

In hospital on monitor as had 2 funny turns in hosp. Xxx

UPDATE-- @ 20.00...

Hi ladies thanks for all of the replies. I havent long been back from hospital.

They have allowed me to come home as they know i have a hospital appointment with my diabetic ppl and consultant tomorow...

First of all they lay me on the bed and felt my tummy and tried to listen in on babys heartbeat but i started going very very dizzy and everything felt far away, i had to ask if i could sit up, which was impossible so the midwife had to help me up and honestly i felt really ill, it was so scary. She gave me a drink of water and left me to chill for 5 and then another midwife came in amd tried to listen in on baby and exactly the same thing happened again. I cant even describe the feeling, i felt sweaty hot but freezing and alsorts so they decided that they werent happy about lack of movements so i was put on the monitor for ages, they tried giving me freezen cold water to drink but nothing was helping, after a while they were happy enough to take me off it but they still said i have to monitor the movements very closely.

After that i was takin back through to a different room where they done BP etc and said that i needed swabs done because of the browny loss ive been having. When she took the swabs she had a look at my cervix amd what not and she said she could see the brownyness and that it was also on the swab and the speculum, she described it as dark brown. She has sent my swabs away and i should get reults within a few days. They also wanted my bloods took as i am anemic and they wanted to check and make sure i am taking the right dosage of iron tablets, they have said i will get me results for them tomorrow at the hospital.

They took my blood sugar diary off me while i was there and they cannot understand my readings. They are just all over the place. So until tomorow i wont really know anything else.
I have also been told that if i experince more browyness loss over night or babys movements decrease again i have to go straight back into hospital :(.

Anyway one good thing is babys head is 1/5th engaged so really happy about that. :).

Amy xx

Last edited:
Possibly some plug coming away?? I've been losing mine since Thursday and believe me there is tonnes of the stuff so if it's only a little when you wipe I wouldn't worry - people start losing it weeks before birth and it does regenerate x

Ok thanks for tht.

Spoke to midwife n she wants me go straight through.

Xx

Hope all is ok hun. Suppose as long as its not red blood and you havent had any pains then it should al be ok.xx

Hope all is okay. As Princess says though I'm sure it will be :) x

hope everything is going ok hun!

Oh no! What do you mean by funny turns? Hope you and baby are okay? x

Hope both you & baby are ok xx

Glad they are monitoring you. Let us know how u n bubs r doing.

Thinking of you. Update us when you can. Hope all ok.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back