News from Sugarhigh *Updated*

Mik

Reaction score
Stacey sent me a text to say she is up at the hospital again with reduced movements. They are concerned over how many times she has had reduced movements and are thinking about inducing her. :hug: :hug: Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

*Update - Stacey has sent me a text to say everything is ok, she had a scan to check bubs and he ismeasuring 39 weeks so a little big but not huge and they are going to scan her once a week and monitor her twice a week until bubs arrives to keep an eye on him and Stacey

Yeah also got the text this morning.

Fingers crossed everything is going well for you and the little man

Good luck and hopefully it won't be long til he's here

Good Luck Stacey- we were missing you on the Skype last night and wondered where you were. Hope you and little man are ok xxx

Thanks ladies I'm glad to be home although would much prefer to have my boy in my arms rather than my tummy.

i just wish they would decide one way or another what they are going to do with me, one team of docs was inducing me on thursday night then they were waiting till friday morning and then the friday morning consultant guy said he didnt want to risk a cesarean which i was then told by someone else might be un-avoidable because he literally has no room to move and they reckon he is too big for my body.

I honestly am losing faith in the healthcare system up here. and to make things worse i was told i was making a meal of the pain because it was getting to the point where i was crying in pain but because i was still in the bed and not up the walls i couldnt be that sore.

I was let home with the appointments to go be monitored and scanned etc. but when i woke up today with pain worse than ive ever experienced in the pregnancy to the point where Matt's valentines day surprise got thrown across the bed because i was thrashing about. I'm not sure how long it'll be till im back in there and probably next time i wont be leaving without my boy.

I will keep you all updated though either myself or by texting one of my many text buddies.

Awww hun hope you are feeling better soon :hug: that's the problem with hossie every shift change a new doc has a new idea of what is best :roll:

Also can't believe you have put that line in your sig :rotfl: :rotfl: poor boy with a raspberry leaf tea addicted mumma

Basically they were at the point of preparing me to have the tablet thing put in and i'd managed to calm myself down after being told that matt would only be contacted/allowed in when i got to 4cm. i had accepted that only to be basically told "nah go home we cant be bothered"

as for the line in my sig i honestly almost wet myself laughing when i read it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back