mucus question (sorry tmi)

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

I am after a bit of advise, for the last couple of weeks or so, possibly longer i have been loosing alot of yellowy stringy mucus and the quantity seems to be getting more and more as the days go by. Sorry tmi but when i wipe it looks like i have just blew my nose after a bad cold. I just wondered if this is normal?

I dont know if you ladies remember but a couple of weeks ago i had browyness when wiping aswell so i went to the hospital and had swabs took and they said for the results that no news is good news and i havent heard anything back so i am sumising everything was fine.

Can anyone shine some light on my query please?

Thanks Amy xx

Sounds like you are losing your plug, however it will regenerate in between if it's over a period of time. Ask your MW to be sure. I think we're on the look out for a giant slightly bloody sneeze in your pants for a full on show.

Thanks for that hun. Could they tell by the swabs if it was my plug or not? xx Also when i had my swabs took the midwife that done it at the hospital had a litte look up there and she said she could see the brownyness xx

Dunno on the swab front but agree no news is good news. However chase it up tomorrow for peace of mind.

Just got on the laptop so I can see you are nearly full term anyway. I think its pretty normal tbh. I'm on constant gussett watch now for the plug too.

yep full term tomorrow lol. I suppose i was just worried incase it was an infection or something as i thought it was meant to be clear or white lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back