Brown discharge at 6 weeks +1

How mads that? I dreamt I'm having a boy lol. Don't think I'd know what to do with one mind . Glad it's not too bad what times your scan again tomorrow? Xx

Hi! My scan is 11.30 today. I feel sick with nerves… I want to know but also I don’t at the same time if it’s bad news I’ll be getting. Fingers crossed our little bean is ok! X

Got everything crossed for you ... keep us posted xx

IT’S GOOD NEWS! Woo hoo!!

They could see the baby along with little arm buds they said and the spine as well as the flicker of the heartbeat. I thought I was 7w+5 but measuring slightly ahead at 8w+1. Baby measured 1.6cm. They can’t explain why I keep getting brown discharge but said this can be normal so not to worry and to just take it easy as well as stay abstinent for the next couple of weeks haha. We have been since we found out anyway.

Thanks for all of your support ladies!

6A10A458-3501-4F8D-A1C8-72822B50F157.jpeg

Oh absolutely fantastic lass. Did she not say anything like they could see implantation bleeding like they could in my scam although mine must have absorbed . Lovely scan photo...and deffo going by yours I'm going to be further on when I have my dating scan so so happy for you xx

I asked if there was any reason for the bleeding and she said no. They couldn’t see anything in my womb either. They just said it has got to be old implantation bleeding.

Brown blood is usually old so that's why I thought it was a good sign for you . Just wondered if they could see any little of it on the scan. Bet you feel a massive weight been lifted of you and rightly so. You can relax and enjoy now :) xx

Thank you both. Yes I do feel like a weight has been lifted. They had a good look around whilst I was there as the doctor was training to do sonographs with a sonographer shadowing her. They were routing around for 15 mins! Haha. I got worried at first as they were looking for a while and pressing lots of buttons on their computer before they finally showed us. I cried with relief and they had to get me a tissue. I just said I was so anxious and worried after our previous losses. It was good they had a good look though because I didn’t feel rushed and feel so much more reassured now. X

Aww that’s lovely news Sarah, so glad it turned out to be good news, hopefully you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now!

Thank you both. Yes I do feel like a weight has been lifted. They had a good look around whilst I was there as the doctor was training to do sonographs with a sonographer shadowing her. They were routing around for 15 mins! Haha. I got worried at first as they were looking for a while and pressing lots of buttons on their computer before they finally showed us. I cried with relief and they had to get me a tissue. I just said I was so anxious and worried after our previous losses. It was good they had a good look though because I didn’t feel rushed and feel so much more reassured now. X
That’s wonderful!!!

IT’S GOOD NEWS! Woo hoo!!

They could see the baby along with little arm buds they said and the spine as well as the flicker of the heartbeat. I thought I was 7w+5 but measuring slightly ahead at 8w+1. Baby measured 1.6cm. They can’t explain why I keep getting brown discharge but said this can be normal so not to worry and to just take it easy as well as stay abstinent for the next couple of weeks haha. We have been since we found out anyway.

Thanks for all of your support ladies!

View attachment 93895

good news :)
Told you all would be ok ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member