Brown discharge at 6 weeks +1

I’ve woken up this morning and the discharge is a lot darker brown. I think I’m losing it :( the only slight hope I have is that it’s not bright red blood (yet)

EPU won’t do my bloods either… they said they’d do a scan first and then do bloods afterwards.

That's ridiculous, is there any where else that can do your bloods ? Really hope it's nothing to worry about xx

Not really. I think I’m just going to have to wait and see what happened. The not knowing and the worrying is the worst. I’ve not stopped crying…

Awww hun wish I could come and give you a big squeeze. I know its hard but try stay positive its not red its not alot there's no clots your not in pain. Are you guna go for the spa weekend ? Might be just what you need and a good distraction xx

Aw thank you Sarah for your kind words. I keep going from trying to stay positive to being really negative.

I’ve decided to go for the weekend away. It might be a good distraction as you say and likely to be more relaxing than staying at home with my 3 year old haha. I’m only 45 mins down the road so if I’m not feeling up to it then I can just drive home x

I'm glad your going it will do you world of good. Hopefully it relaxes you so your not stressing like you would at home xx

So glad you are going to go away, and are close enough to home if you need it. That is absolutely crazy that they won’t order you beta test. I think the receptionist didn’t know what she was talking about. The lack of competence these days makes me so frustrated. Keep us posted and praying it’s all just fine.

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry, how scary for you! Do you still feel fine, are you aching at all etc? Your EPU sound horrendous, surely they should do your bloods for bleeding, would saying that it's red blood make any difference?
I really hope you have a lovely break and everything settles down and it's good news at your next scan xx

Hopefully it’s just a bit of harmless spotting, it is so stressful though isn’t it, keeping everything crossed for a good outcome for you xx

Thanks all. I know when I miscarried in 2018 it was bright red obvious blood. This just seems to be brown discharge in a morning and then nothing in the afternoon. I’m trying to stay positive but it is hard!

Sorry I forgot to say… last night I got some twinges on my left side again but nothing else. No aches or pains.

I still think it'll all be ok lovely, it's old blood so there's nothing new going on, it's probably just your body flushing things through while it's making your plug etc xx

I think the same too and I have twinges in my left side all time but it's left side babba has settled in. Hope you manage to have a lovely weekend xx

Update: I was sick this morning! Not sure if it’s a coincidence or not or if it’s morning sickness. I never had morning sickness in my previous pregnancy. I also had less brown discharge this morning and it was lighter than yesterday, similar to Thursday. Fingers crossed it’s all a good sign!

Brilliant my lovely, I've been thinking about you. I still think it's implantation and it's just a late bean it will catch up xx

Yep, all sounding positive :)
When's your next scan? Xx

Yep, all sounding positive :)
When's your next scan? Xx
My EPU will only scan after 7 weeks so I’ll have to phone up Monday and see if they can get me booked in for a scan after Wednesday (all being well)

Well at least they isn't too long to wait, hopefully xx

Pregnancy test still positive this morning and no more discharge!! Woo hoo! Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back